Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Adding more armour choice

Slur

Epic Pika
Hello, This is a suggestion to add more armour sets in kitpvp, as well as some special star items. As you can see jartex has had a lot of changes regarding kitpvp, they have had new armour sets as we still only have 4. I feel like kitpvp is neglected on pika and I’m not sure why. I think to bring pika network kitpvp back to life there should be some new armour sets that can be able to do different ability’s. I’m also thinking Of another idea, (star items) Star items should be able to do special effects with your armour, for example they are quite rare to get from the crates and you attach them onto your helmet (if this is possible) Which Could have some useful effects, Maybe some being invisible, resistance, strength, and other effects as in a more xp when getting kills or capping koth. These star items could be visual as in an item on your head to represent an effect you have, taken an idea from minecadia. I don’t know if this is possible or not but I think it would help kitpvp grow into what it used to be.

shivaay67849

Pika Lover
Hello, This is a suggestion to add more armour sets in kitpvp, as well as some special star items. As you can see jartex has had a lot of changes regarding kitpvp, they have had new armour sets as we still only have 4. I feel like kitpvp is neglected on pika and I’m not sure why. I think to bring pika network kitpvp back to life there should be some new armour sets that can be able to do different ability’s. I’m also thinking Of another idea, (star items) Star items should be able to do special effects with your armour, for example they are quite rare to get from the crates and you attach them onto your helmet (if this is possible) Which Could have some useful effects, Maybe some being invisible, resistance, strength, and other effects as in a more xp when getting kills or capping koth. These star items could be visual as in an item on your head to represent an effect you have, taken an idea from minecadia. I don’t know if this is possible or not but I think it would help kitpvp grow into what it used to be.
I like your suggestion of adding more armours ngl but i think the star items thing will not be good for the server it kinda will create an unfair advantage so yeah the armour thing is fine but the star items isnt

divertente

Great Reporter
Hey! You can suggest that here!