Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add YouTube rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Suggestion:
Add YouTube rank.

Detailed description:
If a player has over 1000 subscribers on his YouTube channel, he can apply for YouTube rank. YouTube rank will be given on forums, in-game and the Pika-network's Discord server. The rank should not give any extra perks to the player.

Reason(s):
It would motivate many new Youtubers on Pika-Network to do their best as to achieve this rank. It will be way more fun doing videos with having a Youtuber rank. Also by doing videos on Pika-network it could help the server to attract more players trough YouTube.

Example(s):

boiQMM

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Add YouTube rank.

Detailed description:
If a player has over 1000 subscribers on his YouTube channel, he can apply for YouTube rank. YouTube rank will be given on forums, in-game and the Pika-network's Discord server. The rank should not give any extra perks to the player.

Reason(s):
It would motivate many new Youtubers on Pika-Network to do their best as to achieve this rank. It will be way more fun doing videos with having a Youtuber rank. Also by doing videos on Pika-network it could help the server to attract more players trough YouTube.

Example(s):
last time a youtuber rank was added, there was a huge misunderstanding, Umz2k9 who is now at 8k subs, had a fight due to the fact that pika changed the amount of subs and loads of players left.

OP
OP
HakunaMyFapa

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
last time a youtuber rank was added, there was a huge misunderstanding, Umz2k9 who is now at 8k subs, had a fight due to the fact that pika changed the amount of subs and loads of players left.
That was in the past, things change day by day. Also I don't understand your sentence "loads of players left". How a rank can affect the players ?

CaptainGeoGR

Veteran
Suggestion:
Add YouTube rank.

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
It will be a nice idea for our server to add a youtube rank.Many small and bigger youtubers should be able to advertise the server on youtube.All of that can be achieved with that rank because they will be motivated about that rank and they wont feel useless in the server

zquizle

Banned
I agree with this suggestion, it would also be nice if they receive permissions for /nick, like hakuna said above. For every 1000 clicks on pika, would they receive a 10€ giftcard to buy donator ranks.

iq420

Veteran

You are wrong and you are sharing false information.

He got the YT rank but he didn't get what was promised(in Yoeri era YT rank had max rank perks on all gamemodes). At first he had max ranks on all servers and a YT prefix but Yoeri removed all perms and only left him with the prefix which made Umz2k9 argue and say he doesn't want the YT rank.
Later on he asked Yoeri for the rank but Yoeri denied him.

In general good suggestion, +1 from me as Pika does need some kind of advertising(YT or twich). ''Rank''(prefix or whatever would it be) could be called Media(if there would be a twitch streamer with an x amount of followers which watched him regulary).

albido

Rare Pika
Suggestion:
Add YouTube rank.

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Nice!! This will be great idea but not giving perks to the rank is not worth it. The rank would be useless if no perks are given to. The rank should have perks similar to atleast the starter donator rank.

OP
OP
HakunaMyFapa

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Nice!! This will be great idea but not giving perks to the rank is not worth it. The rank would be useless if no perks are given to. The rank should have perks similar to atleast the starter donator rank.
I agree, they good give some perks that maybe would make the recording for them easier. Such us /fly, /echest and maybe a daily kit YouTube that would give some different stuff in every server.

MeniHacks

Rare Pika
I highly agree with hakuna. I am a youtuber too so a youtube rank will make my life much more easier, plus i wont have to buy high ranks at gamemodes!

boiQMM

Epic Pika
I might have to change my statement now, since a lot of people want this i dont think i was thinking clearly or read your suggestion properly, i have read it now and i think that this will gradually increase the popularity of the server and attract more players as youtubers get loads of viewers on their videos, My apologies, +1 from me. Sorry!

Ethopiq

Epic Pika
In my opinion useless suggestion. If there were youtubers who are slightly successful this suggestion can be added in no time. There is actually no youtubers or people who are willing to record on pika. The biggest youtuber on pika is a umar who records his beef with a Luio, which is probably sad. Better try to make suggestions that will affect the server in general. Maybe if server gets fixed some lost youtubers will come and record. Plus this thing about 1k view=10 euro is bs. Decent suggestion but not for pika.

OP
OP
HakunaMyFapa

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
In my opinion useless suggestion. If there were youtubers who are slightly successful this suggestion can be added in no time. There is actually no youtubers or people who are willing to record on pika. The biggest youtuber on pika is a umar who records his beef with a Luio, which is probably sad. Better try to make suggestions that will affect the server in general. Maybe if server gets fixed some lost youtubers will come and record. Plus this thing about 1k view=10 euro is bs. Decent suggestion but not for pika.
Look above what MeniHacks said. Before saying there are no people willing to record.

Ethopiq

Epic Pika
Look above what MeniHacks said. Before saying there are no people willing to record.
Technically umar is a youtuber but sure if you think he can get players instead of fixing some major bugs sure. Best luck to him.

Voidry

I like this suggestion.

If you’re a YouTuber who example records bedwars on the server, it would be pretty handy to have access to /nick so that you can play anonymously in games without people knowing it’s you and then targeting you.

OP
OP
HakunaMyFapa

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
I like this suggestion.

If you’re a YouTuber who example records bedwars on the server, it would be pretty handy to have access to /nick so that you can play anonymously in games without people knowing it’s you and then targeting you.
Players can type /realname <their nick> in order to see their real name. That's not the point why I believe Youtuber rank should be added.

TrueMute

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1
I like this, nothing further to argue about. (:

fawfgaw

The Pika
This will give the server some promotion, and thats a great thing.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
A
Suggestion:
Add YouTube rank.

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):

As a Youtuber myself it is fun doing videos in this server that supports pikanetwork content creators by giving them a rank that shows other players. You got my +1 😁

WitherKiller132

Pika Lover
Hi all! Actually i don't know about it becuase i don't have youtube to become YT in this server that won't change anything for me :p
Anyway that has +1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.