Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP SkyBlock Add levels for next reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Minecraft Username:
EPIC_PLAYER

Suggestion:
Add levels for next reset

Detailed description:
So one of my suggestions for next reset is: Add levels. Levels same like Survival ones.

For those who don't know how Survival levels look like, I made few screenshots:
https://prnt.sc/zlymv4 (example of easier Survival levels)
https://prnt.sc/zlyqjj (example of slightly harder Survival levels)

(Credits to @tozztozzo for making this list. Thank you)

Alright so as you can see, these levels are Survival oriented meaning they shouldn't be same on OpSkyBlock. Here is few examples of how could OpSkyBlock level requirements look like:
- Kill entites
- Kill players
- Do island tasks
- Vote
- Sell stuff on /ah

Also, if you add levels I am pretty sure that quests and /ranks should be removed since noone really uses quests and all /ranks are already maxed in first week of reset.

About level rewards. On Survival you get rewards such as cash, kits, blocks, tools and exclusive world access. For OpSkyBlock, I would give rewards such as:
- Cash
- Seasonal and permanent command vouchers
- Kits
- Enchants
- Exp
- Blocks
- Mobcoins

Another thing that could be very interesting to see as reward would be special access to certain boss stages. Here is @votka200's suggestion about adding Boss stages/world/level https://pika-network.net/threads/boss-world.125989/#post-420256, make sure to drop +1. So, let's get back on point about Boss stages as level rewards. Combining those 2 would be awesome. On Survival, at level 15 you get access to End world. Then why wouldn't you get access to some special Boss stage on OpSkyBlock (end boss access, nether boss access...).

Levels should be displayed same as Prestiges on Prison, levels on minigames and kitpvp, and level on Survival. Also adding /levelcolor would't be bad idea.​

Reason(s):
Ranks and quests are pretty bad things. Noone uses quests and ranks get maxed out on 70% of all players in first week of reset. Adding levels (hard levels) could give more grind to OpSkyBlock.​

Example(s):
Survival levels

ErnestPogi

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I was gonna suggest lol. Alright +1 for the level thingy but instead of making it personal level make it island like /c level on survival for example level 1 - level 2 you must kill 1000 cows and u will be able to buy/unlock pig spawner. This makes the spawners more valuable

KenzoTange

Banned
+1

Hello EPIC_PLAYER,
Thank you for creating this suggestion!
I am
glad to inform you I decided to give +1 to this suggestion for the following reason:
Adding levels (hard levels) could give more grind to OpSkyBlock.

Have a nice day!

votka200

+1. Good idea. But dont remove /ranks cuz its usefull for unrankeds so they can get their first sets and weapons

yeet1234

Legendary Pika
I was gonna suggest lol. Alright +1 for the level thingy but instead of making it personal level make it island like /c level on survival for example level 1 - level 2 you must kill 1000 cows and u will be able to buy/unlock pig spawner. This makes the spawners more valuable
dude then whats the point of "op" skyblock

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
I played opsky, and didn't find it amusing, this could maybe add a little enjoyment or something like that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due to the reason/s mentioned above
I'm giving this post a +1

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello EPIC_PLAYER,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.