Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned OP Prison Add Koth.

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Itz_Farhan

Legendary Pika
Username:
Itz_Farhan​

Suggestion:
Add Koth.​

Detailed description:
In OP-Prison pvp area, we just pvp and cap outpost. So I think we should have koths. And the koths have some loots like :-

1. Koth sets.
2. Koth sword.
3. 2 Unique keys.
4. Some random ranked kits.
5. Money, Tokens, Gems.
6. 10 Minutes Token Boost for gang.
7. Ssnl Fix All command.
8. Some other random items.

We should get koth 4 to 5 times each day. The loots I listed it needs to be random for each koth.​

Reason(s):
Everyday peoples pvp, But thay lose stuff. And sometimes we can see there is no players to pvp in ./warps pvp. So if koth starts peoples will come online and try to cap the koth for loot. The koth needs to be atleast 5 minutes to get loot from it. The pvp will get more active. It will be more fun to pvp in OP-Prison.​

adapang0420

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1

No joke outposts are really useless considering it only gives us gang boosts and nothing else but chaos and multiple lost on all of our armours and swords

Wyica

Rare Pika
Username:
Itz_Farhan

Suggestion:
Add Koth.

Detailed description:
In OP-Prison pvp area, we just pvp and cap outpost. So I think we should have koths. And the koths have some loots like :-

1. Koth sets.

2. Koth sword.

3. 2 Unique keys.

5. Money, Tokens, Gems.

7. Ssnl Fix All command.

We should get koth 4 to 5 times each day. The loots I listed it needs to be random for each koth.

Reason(s):
Everyday peoples pvp, But thay lose stuff. And sometimes we can see there is no players to pvp in ./warps pvp. So if koth starts peoples will come online and try to cap the koth for loot. The koth needs to be atleast 5 minutes to get loot from it. The pvp will get more active. It will be more fun to pvp in OP-Prison.
+1 bring some kit pvp to opp

HyperBeast_

Banned
Username:
Itz_Farhan

Suggestion:
Add Koth.

Detailed description:

1. Koth sets.

2. Koth sword.

3. 2 Unique keys.

5. Money, Tokens, Gems.

7. Ssnl Fix All command.

We should get koth 4 to 5 times each day. The loots I listed it needs to be random for each koth.

Reason(s):
Everyday peoples pvp, But thay lose stuff. And sometimes we can see there is no players to pvp in ./warps pvp. So if koth starts peoples will come online and try to cap the koth for loot. The koth needs to be atleast 5 minutes to get loot from it. The pvp will get more active. It will be more fun to pvp in OP-Prison.
+1

OP
OP
Itz_Farhan

Itz_Farhan

Legendary Pika
Neutral
I feel like every game mode is becoming factions.
Not really cuz faction is all about raid and grind but in op prison u have to mine but when u pvp there is no point to earn loot u can just lose stuff so we should get koth for pvp loot and some mining loot

Ninja_Pvper

Legendary Pika
Neutral
I feel like every game mode is becoming factions.
every game mode is different
Example :
Op Faction is all about raiding patching siding mostly
Op Prison all about pvp and mining
Kitpvp is all about being good in pot pvp
Op Skyblock is all about using your brain

But op prison pvp isn't that great because there are so many hacker and you can get quick drop easily
Adding loot in outpost will get more people there and more pvp and more fun :D

Mzed

Epic Pika
every game mode is different
Example :
Op Faction is all about raiding patching siding mostly
Op Prison all about pvp and mining
Kitpvp is all about being good in pot pvp
Op Skyblock is all about using your brain

But op prison pvp isn't that great because there are so many hacker and you can get quick drop easily
Adding loot in outpost will get more people there and more pvp and more fun :D
And not to mention server uses custom enchante limit soo pvp will be extremely wacky tbh

But i like the idea of rewarding player with good loot when they are good at pvp

But please theimo dont make it pvp based like the garbage dunes

+1 i like the idea

allmight__

Username:
Itz_Farhan

Suggestion:
Add Koth.

Detailed description:

1. Koth sets.

2. Koth sword.

3. 2 Unique keys.

5. Money, Tokens, Gems.

7. Ssnl Fix All command.

Reason(s):
Oh yeah love to have these feature 🤟

ZyroEU

Pika Lover
Username:
Itz_Farhan

Suggestion:
Add Koth.

Detailed description:

1. Koth sets.

2. Koth sword.

3. 2 Unique keys.

5. Money, Tokens, Gems.

7. Ssnl Fix All command.

Reason(s):
I agree koth is needed in oprison to enhance the pvp aspect of the mode +1 !