Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned OP Prison Add Koth.

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Itz_Farhan

Legendary Pika
Username:
Itz_Farhan​

Suggestion:
Add Koth.​

Detailed description:
In OP-Prison pvp area, we just pvp and cap outpost. So I think we should have koths. And the koths have some loots like :-

1. Koth sets.
2. Koth sword.
3. 2 Unique keys.
4. Some random ranked kits.
5. Money, Tokens, Gems.
6. 10 Minutes Token Boost for gang.
7. Ssnl Fix All command.
8. Some other random items.

We should get koth 4 to 5 times each day. The loots I listed it needs to be random for each koth.​

Reason(s):
Everyday peoples pvp, But thay lose stuff. And sometimes we can see there is no players to pvp in ./warps pvp. So if koth starts peoples will come online and try to cap the koth for loot. The koth needs to be atleast 5 minutes to get loot from it. The pvp will get more active. It will be more fun to pvp in OP-Prison.​

W4rping

Username:
Itz_Farhan

Suggestion:
Add Koth.

Detailed description:
In OP-Prison pvp area, we just pvp and cap outpost. So I think we should have koths. And the koths have some loots like :-

1. Koth sets.

2. Koth sword.

3. 2 Unique keys.

4. Some random ranked kits.

5. Money, Tokens, Gems.

6. 10 Minutes Token Boost for gang.

7. Ssnl Fix All command.

8. Some other random items.

We should get koth 4 to 5 times each day. The loots I listed it needs to be random for each koth.

Reason(s):
Everyday peoples pvp, But thay lose stuff. And sometimes we can see there is no players to pvp in ./warps pvp. So if koth starts peoples will come online and try to cap the koth for loot. The koth needs to be atleast 5 minutes to get loot from it. The pvp will get more active. It will be more fun to pvp in OP-Prison.
+1 Farhan, They should indeed add koth for extra rewards. Might people return to play opp more.

Jinanplayz_YT

The Pika
Neutral,
There are already outposts and even events not, KoTHs won't improve the economy as much and will just add more to the already buggy mess known as events.

OP
OP
Itz_Farhan

Itz_Farhan

Legendary Pika
Neutral,
There are already outposts and even events not, KoTHs won't improve the economy as much and will just add more to the already buggy mess known as events.
This thread is like one year old but ye adding something might add some new bugs but ye outpost are like in every 2 days i think and having 4 - 5 koths everyday is not bad tho if pvpers earning pvp gears from it and some other stuff. I may also help at sotw if they get some useful stuff from it