Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add Hunger Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Minecraft Username
EPIC_PLAYER

Suggestion:
Add Hunger Games

Detailed description:
Hunger games, one of most original minecraft gamemodes. Personally, i think that every good server should have this mode.
By following that, my suggestion is: Add Hunger games as part of Minigames (such as bedwars and skywars).
Make special Hunger games lobby and include hunger games in Minigames section which means that all players that bought rank in Minigames should get rank in hunger games too.​

Reason(s):
Pika would totally need this and it would make pika more interesting.​

Example(s):
Hypixel hunger games, mineplex hunger games

TeKkaTi

Veteran
+1 , Gamemodes like these would actually make minigames more intresting and fun . Bedwars and skywars need a new companion with them in minigames this could be a part of it . I hope that this suggestion is accepted .

moxxy17

Banned
+1

There have been many suggestions about adding a new MiniGame, and on most of them I've been neutral because I would think that it wouldn't get enough players. However, this one I feel should be added, and it would be something that people would actually play. Hopefully,this suggestion gets accepted.

Masvidal

Epic Pika
+1

hunger games is a really fun game mode as I think most people would agree with me on, as moxxy said I think this game mode would actually get players.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey EPIC_PLAYER,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ Go to the fridge if you want to eat. No plans for this.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.