Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Discord Add Great Reporter role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowyy

Banned
Minecraft Username:
SnowyT_T

Suggestion:
Add Great Reporter role

Detailed description:
Adding a role named Great Reporter that can be obtained by having a specific amount of reports on forums .

Reason(s):
By giving this role to players, there can be many benefits . First of all there would be players reporting more often just to get the role , which is good since the rule breakers amount would decrease significantly. Secondly it makes it easier for staff too, since someone that has done many reports will also have a good amount of knowledge over rules and new players could ask for their help too to be more clear about the rule.

Example(s):
Jartex discord “Great Reporter” role

Last edited:

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
I meant both forums & discord. Forgot to mention forums.
It shouldn't be on discord, it's a forum specific task and its' rank should be specific aswell then.

Last edited:

Zxga

Great Reporter
It shouldn't be on discord, it's a forum specific task and it's rank should be specific aswell then.
You got the point, but as you know, you're donator in-game you also can get discord role.
Adding it into discord won't make that big of a difference, neither will this whole suggestion.
So why not.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
+1 But i prefer If you also gave it access to reporter chat?
I don't think it is needed. BUT it will be fun and more exciting and more people will try once they get to know that they unlock a new chat after getting the role!
Have a good day!

JacePlayZ

Thandah

Pika Member
Nono I applied, mby

Ffs this filter
oh ok, wish you luck u can get in, make sure you make a great contribution on it. (if u think of another meaning, please no offense im trying to use a bigger words without searching on google :> )

Outscale

Banned
Idk why I think they'll just not respond to this
Because they ignore most of the suggestions that get high votes like these ones?

They are either lazy, don't know how to do it, or they don't see this being good for Pika(even though players want these things added)

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Because they ignore most of the suggestions that get high votes like these ones?

They are either lazy, don't know how to do it, or they don't see this being good for Pika(even though players want these things added)
You really just said the whole truth here

MBhak

Pika Lover
You are straight up copying jartex at least change the name of the role

Neutral

MBhak

Pika Lover
Owners of this server own Jartex smh
What? Why would they create a rival server on their own

Edit—Just checked it and they actually are but why even one of the developer is same .I am confused

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
What? Why would they create a rival server on their own

Edit—Just checked it and they actually are but why even one of the developer is same .I am confused
Nah, the previous owner sold/resigned, and gave it to them, they essentially own 2 servers.
But the best thing is, they are breaking the staff rules xD

Status
Not open for further replies.