Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Discord Add Great Reporter role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowyy

Banned
Minecraft Username:
SnowyT_T

Suggestion:
Add Great Reporter role

Detailed description:
Adding a role named Great Reporter that can be obtained by having a specific amount of reports on forums .

Reason(s):
By giving this role to players, there can be many benefits . First of all there would be players reporting more often just to get the role , which is good since the rule breakers amount would decrease significantly. Secondly it makes it easier for staff too, since someone that has done many reports will also have a good amount of knowledge over rules and new players could ask for their help too to be more clear about the rule.

Example(s):
Jartex discord “Great Reporter” role

Last edited:

Oh_myMinecraft

Epic Pika
Here you go again trying to be cool and failing. Copying jartex because "they are" the same owner. Man deserves a degree in English. How many times have you copy pasted this darling? Called u darling becuz ur clearly less than 9 year of age.

Nice really well trained staff
Hey there dont be staff the man's spitting facts I think you're alduin's alt!!

NGaming

Great Reporter
Ok ____ _____ ________ ______ _________

Attachments

• Toaster.png
    Toaster.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 9

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
SnowyT_T

Suggestion:
Add Great Reporter role

Detailed description:
Adding a role named Great Reporter that can be obtained by having a specific amount of reports on forums .

Reason(s):
By giving this role to players, there can be many benefits . First of all there would be players reporting more often just to get the role , which is good since the rule breakers amount would decrease significantly. Secondly it makes it easier for staff too, since someone that has done many reports will also have a good amount of knowledge over rules and new players could ask for their help too to be more clear about the rule.

Example(s):
Jartex discord “Great Reporter” role
-1 already denied in another thread

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
why -1 and even if its was already denied if you like the suggestion upvote it and if you dont just upvote it and dont apply for it
Maybe because I don't like the idea In general? Players should be reporting people anyway not just so they get the reward of a role.

JustToGoody

The Pika
Maybe because I don't like the idea In general? Players should be reporting people anyway not just so they get the reward of a role.
alright whats the point of reporting a player if you dont get anything

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
yup i know that but Players would like to get something after the hard working on reporting players and help the staff members
Yes, getting rewarded for hard work is always exciting, but the reward should never be the reason for reporting players.

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey SnowyT_T,

I'm glad to tell you that your suggestion was accepted and will be added to PikaNetwork!
See our Discord #notices channel and the report guidelines for more info on how to get it!

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for PikaNetwork.
Have fun playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.