Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Discord Add Great Reporter role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowyy

Banned
Minecraft Username:
SnowyT_T

Suggestion:
Add Great Reporter role

Detailed description:
Adding a role named Great Reporter that can be obtained by having a specific amount of reports on forums .

Reason(s):
By giving this role to players, there can be many benefits . First of all there would be players reporting more often just to get the role , which is good since the rule breakers amount would decrease significantly. Secondly it makes it easier for staff too, since someone that has done many reports will also have a good amount of knowledge over rules and new players could ask for their help too to be more clear about the rule.

Example(s):
Jartex discord “Great Reporter” role

Last edited:

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Why isn't this already a thing??!?
This filter is bad

Good Morning;
Me

KenzoTange

Banned
+1

Hello WhitesnowOG,
Thank you for creating this suggestion!
I am
glad to inform you I decided to give +1 to this suggestion for the following reason:
Yes, I think this should be added on Pika-Network forums, no need to be added on discord.

Have a nice day!

MouraThat

Veteran
I feel like something similar to this was denied before , not sure.

I personally like the idea that you get a reward for reporting and it'll encourage more people to report so I don't really see the problem with it

Ayxxo

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
WhitesnowOG

Suggestion:
Add Great Reporter role

Detailed description:
Adding a role named Great Reporter that can be obtained by having a specific amount of reports on forums .

Reason(s):
By giving this role to players, there can be many benefits . First of all there would be players reporting more often just to get the role , which is good since the rule breakers amount would decrease significantly. Secondly it makes it easier for staff too, since someone that has done many reports will also have a good amount of knowledge over rules and new players could ask for their help too to be more clear about the rule.

Example(s):
Jartex discord “Great Reporter” role
this could actually be a great idea but as an addition it would probably be beneficial if you lost point for false reports so that people dont just spam reports

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
1+ From me
It's a good idea for good people that trying to make the server fair.

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 but they should make the Role Reporter Or Great Reporter as you said

SkyNanas

-1 adding role like that is useless
sorry but i don't like the suggestion

UpperGround

Great Reporter
this isn't accepted yet??? ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

JustToGoody

The Pika
this isn't accepted yet??? ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
They havent accpeted Dark Mode with 150 votes why do you think they will check this one

dagode

Veteran
Good idea to support the forums report section since not many people care to report, but i think that people wouldn't just do it i mean some would but to atract more they would need something in a return.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
They havent accpeted Dark Mode with 150 votes why do you think they will check this one
Xd
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Good idea to support the forums report section since not many people care to report, but i think that people wouldn't just do it i mean some would but to atract more they would need something in a return.
yep, I've 2k reports and we'll... something in return would be great

JustToGoody

The Pika
yep, I've 2k reports and we'll... something in return would be great
2k? i have olny 50 reports or low ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Status
Not open for further replies.