Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Add Bridge to Pika Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truffle_Puff

Username:
Truffle_Puff​

Suggestion:
Add Bridge to Pika Network​

Detailed description:
I know it will be hard but could u add Ranked The Bridge as ur new gamemode.
Its like a reall good game and is populating in every server right now but there's no better server than Pika Network becuz of the player count, ping, and skilled players.

i am not forcing but if u can add plz try.​

Reason(s):
There is no particular reason but the bridge community could join pika network which i guess means more players​

Example(s):
none​

MrUncleTeddy

Veteran
I’m not pretty sure if they are looking for adding a new minigame, but it would be amazing if they add TheBridge!
it’s actually fun and im pretty sure alot of new players will join the server because lf it.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Truffle_Puff,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.