Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Activating A.F.K. machines in Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne

Hi,

We all play on different game modes in Pika-Network and we all know that if you have a farm or a grinder you need to afk to get the mobs spawning and thats what we do in Factions, but we do it all day, all night because we need to make money to get rich so we afk Iron Golems, Cows and Creepers etc..., But since yesterday or the day before Yoeri aka DutchminerHD came on factions made the spawners more expensive so players cant get more spawners and disabled the afk machines, Yoeri says "Your making a lot of lag when you afk, causing the whole network to lag", What I want is enabling the afk machines back on and getting a better hosting because its not our problem that the server is lagging we just want to have fun.

Regards.

MarcusS1902

Banned
It happened to me too.
I took down my IG spawners and will not put them back up until I know whats going on.

warsv

Epic Pika
Hi,

We all play on different game modes in Pika-Network and we all know that if you have a farm or a grinder you need to afk to get the mobs spawning and thats what we do in Factions, but we do it all day, all night because we need to make money to get rich so we afk Iron Golems, Cows and Creepers etc..., But since yesterday or the day before Yoeri aka DutchminerHD came on factions made the spawners more expensive so players cant get more spawners and disabled the afk machines, Yoeri says "Your making a lot of lag when you afk, causing the whole network to lag", What I want is enabling the afk machines back on and getting a better hosting because its not our problem that the server is lagging we just want to have fun.

Regards.
any proof ?

OP
OP
W

Wayne

we are not saying something that is not real

come on factions and try afking for your self

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Its not rly the hosting problem... Its players doing things to make the server lag. Bots, AFK machines, redstone, farms etc etc... If its a rule then its a rule... abide by it.

GeeGee

Pika Lover
This is something that happens alot in pika, theres a problem and the owner or the staff try to fix it without thinking it thoroughly or considerate that they made the problem possible. And what usually happens is that players get frustrated and theres a new problem created, luckly there are this pika minions like warsv and GW_iKnowledge that wold try to justify the staff/owner decitions trying to get attention in the hope that they will be a part of the staff someday.
So dear owner, if the hosting is not an issue (and i think it is since lag has been always an issue with pika), why dont you try to look around and see how other servers solve this problem?
Grinders may cause lag specially when theres a ton of players on, but usually what makes the grinder lag is the hopper system and the lava. Alot of servers prevent this by changes in the economy, they make hoppers really expensive and dont allow them to be crafted, ever thought about doing that? Some servers disable lava flow, since lava flowing can cause lots of lag, this could mess up generated walls, but since cannons dont work in pika i dont think it would be a big problem.
Auto farms can cause lag too, so what other servers do is to disble some redstone items, like torches, has this ever cross your mind?
Now this are changes that ive seen on other servers, they are annoying sometimes but you can circumvent them by making new grinder designs or new autofarm designs that are less laggy. But the key point here is that you know about it from the get go, its not somthing that suddenly gets changed on the fly and make ppl rage.
I dont think ppl make grinders and farms with the intention to cause lag, they just want to get ingame money.

Good luck, have fun.

jimmyboonaerts98

Pika Member
This story is true Youri came online at our base (diffrent from the one that marcus has and other faction) and he was about to take away all our 160 ig's because it made the whole server laggy... which is some complete bullshit factions need to have farms/afk pools and without both (which is the case right now) is factions gonna die real quickly...

jimmyboonaerts98

Pika Member
The thing is youri is taking alot of decisions without even thinking about what will happen to the community.
The solution for this is to let players suggest things that are reasonable. and let them vote on the best one or so.

OP
OP
W

Wayne

Yoeri listens to what ever he wants to, Example after the reset Yoeri asked people what they want, Every one said stack-able buckets, suddenly a member says pvs and Yoeri listens to him and now the member cant even use them, The idea of adding pvs on Pika ruined everything, Now he says were causing lag its not our problem we just want to make money and have fun

Ahgou2685

Pika Lover
On the server I use to play on, you can craft hoppers but, there was rule saying that hoppers can only go into chest, if the hopper is going to another hopper, they would blow up your base. The forced players to create water streams to carry their items.

MarcusS1902

Banned
AFK Machines have not worked for any Donator ranked players I've talked to.
But they do work for Member ranked players.

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
If you want them to get a better hosting why dont u donate for them? :p

Cloudz

Eh the main money making thing that causes lag is melon farms with the redstone and all afk machines wouldnt cause as much lag as the melon farms do, and either way afk machines are a lot more productive :p

Status
Not open for further replies.