Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Accusing

OhMyDrei

Pika Member
Hello I was requesting an appeal for the future because, someone was accusing me that I tp killed the account that tp killed is itz_HiO They were accusing me because when I offline itz_HiO was online 4 player are reporting me shivoham, SezarBD, Mformboy_, hinter112, please help me, I forgot to abandonclaim because itz_HiO wants my base and i trust listed him i did not know that he would make a trap!

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
You shouldnt trust him on that stuffs, considering you have been betrayed in the past...
Oh, and if they dont have the recording, you wont be banned
But i kinda doubt that they dont have, cuz SezarBD is rly well-known
Welp, if you ended up getting banned, i will check the recording and maybe try to help you if you get falsely banned.

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Hello I was requesting an appeal for the future because, someone was accusing me that I tp killed the account that tp killed is itz_HiO They were accusing me because when I offline itz_HiO was online 4 player are reporting me shivoham, SezarBD, Mformboy_, hinter112, please help me, I forgot to abandonclaim because itz_HiO wants my base and i trust listed him i did not know that he would make a trap!
Yes SezarBD is a known player,
The player in the video that is tp trapping will be banned donot worry
About the claims if you get banned you can make an unban appeal and explain the situation
Well i am pretty sure they wont ban you for having claims

DeIetedUser

Epic Pika
wait how my brother hinter112 do something bad to you when he dont play for a month and more