Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

About The Dam Console Ban

Is the Console too much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IKin_Z

I know that I shouldnt say any of this but Im going to let it out. THE CONSOLE SUCKS AT BANNING PEOPLE.
About half of my faction has been banned by Console. I myself have been banned by Console 7 times. I am now Perm Banned by console and Im PISSED!!! Get the staff to do what they are suppose to FUCKING DO ( not saying that the staff is bad). Just saying that the staff should do most of the work and banning, not the Console.
Hopefully their are some people who agree especially when you look at the ban list and the first 5 pages is just BANNED BY CONSOLE. That is all. Hopefully Gunfire and voodoo can do something about this.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Everyone knows the anti cheat is bad and staff members aren't ignorant they will 99% unban you if you make a appeal , however i do agree it is enraging to see all of item you gained being lost , it's just a situation we all have to coup up with right now , hopefully the anti cheat get's replaced by a good one or developed by someone who actually knows what he is doing

ajfariscal

They also misunderstood my situation and not considering my point. Helpers just ban people who they want. I should have atleast got a warning or a 24 hour ban but I got perma ban for not screen sharing (I've only know this day that WORD and that you can get ban refusing it). But I have a valid reason and a very clear one. They still did not understood. If this keeps up you will clearly loose more players than ever before. I've been a player at Pikanetwork for the past 4 years since the first owner. This is the first time of me hearing the word screen sharing. It would be my fault if they have put up a rules board in spawn but they didn't. People won't always have the screen sharing app for it costs money. They are just abusing their power and banning helpless players who don't have money to afford those things.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
They also misunderstood my situation and not considering my point. Helpers just ban people who they want. I should have atleast got a warning or a 24 hour ban but I got perma ban for not screen sharing (I've only know this day that WORD and that you can get ban refusing it). But I have a valid reason and a very clear one. They still did not understood. If this keeps up you will clearly loose more players than ever before. I've been a player at Pikanetwork for the past 4 years since the first owner. This is the first time of me hearing the word screen sharing. It would be my fault if they have put up a rules board in spawn but they didn't. People won't always have the screen sharing app for it costs money. They are just abusing their power and banning helpless players who don't have money to afford those things.
wtf when did screen sharing actually cost anything lol , you can screen share through discord it's free !!

AlphaPizza

Veteran
In your "4 years" of playing at Pika-Network, did you not once bother to read the rules?

Not reading the rules and then breaking them, is your fault. Not the staff members'. They are simply doing their duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.