Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A way to get access to the bedwars maps?

ali70059

Searched in the forums a little but to no avail, so I'm posting a thread asking if there's a section on the website where I can download some of the bedwars maps. Thought some of their builds were cool to make on my world. Here's hoping someone will notice this thread...

Disaalt

The Pika
Sorry, but there is not a direct method to download the official PikaNetwork maps. Some of the maps that were added to Pika has its own thread and then approved by the developers, so maybe you can search them up and they provided direct download links.

OP
OP
A

ali70059

Sorry, but there is not a direct method to download the official PikaNetwork maps. Some of the maps that were added to Pika has its own thread and then approved by the developers, so maybe you can search them up and they provided direct download links.
Ok will do that. Thank you

LivingLegendOP

Epic Pika
Searched in the forums a little but to no avail, so I'm posting a thread asking if there's a section on the website where I can download some of the bedwars maps. Thought some of their builds were cool to make on my world. Here's hoping someone will notice this thread...
na you cant ,one thing you can search on yt for the same pritty sure you will find the download link