Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A Huge Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aethertiger

Pika Lover
I know this isn't all about CSB But I need your help! My pc got reset and My minecraft got deleted. I've been searching on google and it doesnt give me a right launcher (not a full version). Can anyone give me a link for the launcher ( the full version w/ all versions of it). T-T

MECHAME

Veteran
Try T-Launcher.

Works perfectly with me.

Sorry am on my phone so I can't get the download link.

RandyDandy

Veteran
I know this isn't all about CSB But I need your help! My pc got reset and My minecraft got deleted. I've been searching on google and it doesnt give me a right launcher (not a full version). Can anyone give me a link for the launcher ( the full version w/ all versions of it). T-T
try the one at minecraft's official website... https://minecraft.net/en-us/

Service by,
MasterDandy

Solution has been given, waiting for thread to be locked!

RandyDandy

Veteran
He needs a cracked minecraft...
yes... just go to the download page and download the launcher. Once you run the launcher, remove the checklist on the box that said "premium mode". Enter your username, choose the version and then launch the game...

Service by,
MasterDandy

Xx_Sniper_xX

Pika Member
Download from the official site. It will be safer and it will be better than the rest.

LOLOF

Rare Pika
You can use a cracked launcher for full version. All you have to do is go to Switch User then options, and finally click premium mode. Hope this helps <3

Roy_

Legendary Pika
have you tried to delete your .minecraft folder and then restart mc?

delete everything you have on your computer about MC and download the launcher first then launch it. if it works than download all of the things such as Texture packs or heres a link (hope i dont get banned )
the Download :DDD

Status
Not open for further replies.