Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

5 Most Important Bedwars Tips

Did you find this thread helpful?

• No (Comment below why it didn't help you if you vote this)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hellific

Veteran
Hello there Everyone,

Here are five most important tips when playing bedwars. I wouldn't say I am a professional at bedwars player, but these are the tips I mostly use in all, SOLO, DOUBLES, TRIPLES, and QUADS

Tip 1
I know everyone might hate me for this, but seriously atleast cover your bed with wool. I've seen many people not defending their bed with even one layer of wool. It can literally help you defend your bed if someone is trying to break the wool for atleast two seconds and those two seconds can be very crucial.

Tip 2
Buy a pair of tools, atleast wooden pickaxe and axe. It's better then going for a bed without tools and trying to break endstone with fists while having 3 players trying to kill you.

Tip 3
Take more wool than a stack, I always get 32 more wool incase I run out of the stack and need them.

CONTINUATION FROM TIP 3 If you accidentally buy more wool then expected and playing doubles, triples or quads, don't put it in the chest, throw them into the generator, why? Because this can help you or your teammates protect the bed incase there's an enemy which used tnt to break your defense. Of course, if you just respawned you won't be able to defend the bed because you won't have any blocks, you could try to pvp, but it doesn't always work.

Tip 4
If you have 4 emeralds and no beds are left (including yours), buy an ender pearl instead of potions. If you however; have more than 4, then buy one ender pearl and a potion. (Jump Boost best in my opinion)

Tip 5
Have a good quickbuy selection (itemshop). This will help you alot if there's an enemy near and you want to buy armor/better weapons quickly. Incase you're looking for one, you can see mine down below.

My Quickbuy Shop:

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Tip 1
I know everyone might hate me for this, but seriously atleast cover your bed with wool. I've seen many people not defending their bed with even one layer of wool. It can literally help you defend your bed if someone is trying to break the wool for atleast two seconds and those two seconds can be very crucial.
I wouldn't recommend doing this in Solo if you're an aggressive player. Why? Because some maps are 32-rushes and you can easily destroy your first rush a few seconds into the game just by rushing their base with 32 blocks as fast as possible. Covering your bed with wool will make you wait for 48 blocks, and by that time your opponent will probably be a lot more prepared for your rush.
Tip 2
Buy a pair of tools, atleast wooden pickaxe and axe. It's better then going for a bed without tools and trying to break endstone with fists while having 3 players trying to kill you.
The wooden axe is useless, don't buy it. Just save your iron for fireballs.
I would absolutely advise you to buy a wooden pickaxe tho.
Tip 3
Take more wool than a stack, I always get 32 more wool incase I run out of the stack and need them.
Depends on your play style. If you're aggressive don't get way too many blocks because you probably won't end up using them. If you're the type of person that builds high above the enemy base and drops explosives on their bed, gets the bed and dyes then yes, get a lot of blocks, but if you're just killing people and getting their beds in hope of final killing them afterwards I don't think wasting iron on a lot of blocks is a good idea, especially in Solo and Doubles.
Other tips are a big +1 from me.

OP
OP
Hellific

Hellific

Veteran
I wouldn't recommend doing this in Solo if you're an aggressive player. Why? Because some maps are 32-rushes and you can easily destroy your first rush a few seconds into the game just by rushing their base with 32 blocks as fast as possible. Covering your bed with wool will make you wait for 48 blocks, and by that time your opponent will probably be a lot more prepared for your rush.

The wooden axe is useless, don't buy it. Just save your iron for fireballs.
I would absolutely advise you to buy a wooden pickaxe tho.

Depends on your play style. If you're aggressive don't get way too many blocks because you probably won't end up using them. If you're the type of person that builds high above the enemy base and drops explosives on their bed, gets the bed and dyes then yes, get a lot of blocks, but if you're just killing people and getting their beds in hope of final killing them afterwards I don't think wasting iron on a lot of blocks is a good idea, especially in Solo and Doubles.
Other tips are a big +1 from me.
You got great points, I guess people can take some help from these points too. Thanks!

Piko

Banned
Pretty much begginer tips but yeah they are important +1
I just wouldnt really say that you should do all of these tips all the time as Lt_Hammerman stated but yeah great for begginers

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Nice thread :D
but i am still a dummy
so no effect on me :)