Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

<3 salwaswemi <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy_DC

Pika Member
Mc is for playing and have fun with your friends not for love @.@

Sorry to burst your bubble of happiness, but MC is for annoying players through different methods. Nothing says "Minecraft!" like waking up in the morning to hear players screaming in frustration when their own house is destroyed by lava. Or tnt.

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
bill-cosby-annoyed-shaking-head-smh-gif.gif
Exactly!

OP
OP
ItsMeDarq

ItsMeDarq

Epic Pika
Sorry to burst your bubble of happiness, but MC is for annoying players through different methods. Nothing says "Minecraft!" like waking up in the morning to hear players screaming in frustration when their own house is destroyed by lava. Or tnt.
:/ hahah gg

iNickyy

Why are some of you all so mean towards lord, TheLordCraft is a good person and wants to show it to salwa what in my opinion is very sweet. Also TheLordCraft I really like what you did here :)

N

Nignogery

Why are some of you all so mean towards lord, TheLordCraft is a good person and wants to show it to salwa what in my opinion is very sweet. Also TheLordCraft I really like what you did here :)
I'm not mean, it's just cringy as hell.

OP
OP
ItsMeDarq

ItsMeDarq

Epic Pika
ty bro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.