Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

1.8 compared to 1.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzHackusate__

Veteran
Most of the people say that pvp is better in 1.7. but what does it change when i pvp with 1.7 or with 1.8?

Chiken2014

Helper
In 1.7 you can block hit, which mean you block while hitting with your sword. So you take less knock back and damage.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
If you use a axe you can switch to a swoord to block and then to a axe to hit again. It may be a tiney bit tricky.

clayton

Pika Member
thats wht my friend said u gett a little more reach not much tho

Davidva

Veteran
There a few different between 1.8 and 1.7.
  • The animations of block hitting is better in 1.7.
  • The hit regestration is a bit better then in 1.8 that means you can hit your enemy more than in 1.8 with the same amount of clicks.
  • Fps is a bit higher and more stable.
This is the differents I know.

OP
OP
EzHackusate__

EzHackusate__

Veteran
There a few different between 1.8 and 1.7.
  • The animations of block hitting is better in 1.7.
  • The hit regestration is a bit better then in 1.8 that means you can hit your enemy more than in 1.8 with the same amount of clicks.
  • Fps is a bit higher and more stable.
This is the differents I know.
so if i have 10 cps for example, how many hits would be registered in 1 sec in 1.8 and 1.7?

Hagop

Ok guys i have just tested 1.8 vs 1.7 and 1.7 gave me more combos
Elite.. The combo's don't nesseserly matter but getting combo's is good. What matters is juking your enemy as well as yoi can to dodge enemy attacks. I personally use 1.7 because my hits register faster and it doesn't actually matter to me bacause i have 14-15 cps... My techniques are' hitting my enemy as far as i can, w, ad tap, NOT to juke around my enemies only move a little bit. If your aim is that good (i saw one of your videos) and they Aren't that good. But i personally like to do some tricky stuff.. Like 360, but its not good if you fight a good player because they can get advantage of it and get combo's on you. The disadvantage of my techniques are that it is REALLY hard for me to blockhit because i jitter click. Cya in op factions.
-Joffo

OP
OP
EzHackusate__

EzHackusate__

Veteran
Elite.. The combo's don't nesseserly matter but getting combo's is good. What matters is juking your enemy as well as yoi can to dodge enemy attacks. I personally use 1.7 because my hits register faster and it doesn't actually matter to me bacause i have 14-15 cps... My techniques are' hitting my enemy as far as i can, w, ad tap, NOT to juke around my enemies only move a little bit. If your aim is that good (i saw one of your videos) and they Aren't that good. But i personally like to do some tricky stuff.. Like 360, but its not good if you fight a good player because they can get advantage of it and get combo's on you. The disadvantage of my techniques are that it is REALLY hard for me to blockhit because i jitter click. Cya in op factions.
-Joffo
I just learn how to jitter click a week ago ;D so my accuracy maybe not that good + i have no mousepad. I'm playing with the artificial wood sticker lol
Yeye blockhitting is rly hard.
See ya mate

Status
Not open for further replies.