Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

1.19 survival reset - when will it be?

zombiecreeper27

Pika Lover
1.19 is releasing on june 7, but i still have a lot of big base projects i need to finish up quickly before this season ends. what's a good guess for the day that survival will reset?

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Hmm, if i have to make a guess, i think it would be somewhere in July-August.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
1.19 is releasing on june 7, but i still have a lot of big base projects i need to finish up quickly before this season ends. what's a good guess for the day that survival will reset?
My guess a few months to be honest

_Nikki99

Staff Member
No one really knows when it resets it just gets announced on the forums and in the discord server and then the update happens days after..

PRO_BOT_

I guess it would be after 3-4 months as when it becomes stable . Dude even developers need to work hard for it

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
After some calculation regarding the reset of Survival Reset,

- The reset announcement of the " Help us with the next reset " post will drop around Late June or Mid July.
- The official reset of the gamemode in-game will happen at around Late July or Early August.

This is just my speculation because most Survival Reset is around 6 - 8 months.

unleawshedwolf

Epic Pika
This update got released 3 days ago will be available for at least a month for now since I heard on Twitter that the popular server got 1.19 support.

jasonpaulyt

bruh they removed 1.16.5 survaial pls brind 1.16.5 pls i use laby mod and everyone tells i hack
and when is the rest full of dupers and all

jasonpaulyt

but why did they remove 1.16.5 i cant join thats my fav virsion and even check give me that people say in survial i hack btw
i dont i use laby mod 1.16.5 pls bring it back