Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison You should add a warning that you loose your items in the pvp area

Status
Not open for further replies.

snekshifter

Username:
snekshifter​

Suggestion:
You should add a warning that you loose your items in the pvp area​

Detailed description:
The reson im suggesting this is beacause it happoned to me and when i relized i lost evrey thing it made me really upset and i thought about quiting the server. its a siple thing but could be helpful to new players​

Reason(s):
i would want this idea to be implanted so new people looking for loot wont go in there and get killed and relize all thier hard work was gone because that can really ruin someones day just like it did mine.​

Mzed

Epic Pika
I think that this would be an unnecessary addition because a little part of the game that makes it fun is trying not to loose special gear and going on killstreaks. Also, it would be a bit over powered if players with special items were able to respawn with it. This would also make the player that killed them annoyed since they were out geared and won the fight with nothing in return.
You didn't even read the whole thread

I can see now that you are just disliker lol

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello snekshifter,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • It's obvious that you will lose your stuff in the PVP zone and there is no need for something like this.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.