Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

You guys ruined kit pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piximaster

No one wants to play on 1.8 it's laggy and the pvp is awful you guys need to make it work with 1.8 and 1.7.10.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
I can't even attempt to play kit pvp. Everyone is just lagging and teleporting everywhere. It's a terrible experience

ruzyxo

Veteran
OH thanks god im not the only one who thought kitpvp was ruined.

Verseh

Banned
Yeah it has. getting banned for no reason. Spent weeks on my account and got banned. On ban appeal all I got was "I was watching you for awhile and am sure you had kill aura." Seems to me helpers has more power than admins. Retarded helpers can't tell difference between lag hitting and kill aura. Nicktill is the only one tat actually understands his position.
Retarded members not being able to see what the helpers do and don't know what grammar means. Yes, MAYBE helpers make false bans sometimes, but that rarely happens, and without them there wouldn't be as much bans. Appreciate them, they do this all without getting paid.

Last edited:

Tient

Retarded members not being able to see what the helpers do and don't know what grammar means. Yes'm, MAYBE helpers false ban sometimes, but that rarely happens, and without them there wouldn't be as much bans. Appreciate them, they do this all without getting paid.

"Retarded members not be able to see what the helpers do and do not know what grammar means."
Your first sentence does not make sense. I got falsely banned just because of lag which made the helper assume I had kill aura. That comes to show that with reasonable suspicion that is more than enough to ban a member. What happen to beyond the reasonable doubt? hmmm. And don't come talk to me about grammar when your first sentence is already a fragment.
"Retarded members not be able" Read your shit before you start trying to start shit.

"and do not know what grammar means." I'm afraid you poor choice of words is beyond repair. Seems to me you still need English lesson based on how you trying to rebuttal my statements.

"and without them there wouldn't be as much bans. Appreciate them, they do this all without getting paid."
Hmmm I respect those who actually bans legitimate hackers. In this case I was banned wrongfully. Stop trying to make yourself look good by supporting all those helpers. Out of 10 helpers there will always be a couple that straight up don't know wtf they doing.

Last edited:

Verseh

Banned
"Retarded members not be able to see what the helpers do and do not know what grammar means."
Your first sentence does not make sense. I got falsely banned just because of lag which made the helper assume I had kill aura. That comes to show that with reasonable suspicion that is more than enough to ban a member. What happen to beyond the reasonable doubt? hmmm. And don't come talk to me about grammar when your first sentence is already a fragment.
"Retarded members not be able" Read your shit before you start trying to start shit.

"and do not know what grammar means." I'm afraid you poor choice of words is beyond repair. Seems to me you still need English lesson based on how you trying to rebuttal my statements.

"and without them there wouldn't be as much bans. Appreciate them, they do this all without getting paid."
Hmmm I respect those who actually bans legitimate hackers. In this case I was banned wrongfully. Stop trying to make yourself look good by supporting all those helpers. Out of 10 helpers there will always be a couple that straight up don't know wtf they doing.
And there you go wrong.. again..

1st. You quoted my post wrong...
2nd. All helpers know what they're doing. Only trial helpers might not be that good. Why? Helpers get 'trained'. If you're a Pvp trial-helper, you get trained to see if people hack or not. If you don't pass that training multiple times, you get demoted.

Now just keep your respect, and shut up. I'm gonna stop replying to you because it's gonna be fille with stuff like this, and eventually will end up in us being warned/muted.

And no I'm not good at grammar. Especially since I'm on my IPAD and it's 01:00 and I'm WASTING my time replying to you.

Tient

I simply quoted what you said LOL. Where is my quote wrong I literally copy and pasted what you wrote.
Plus I guess all that training was a fail. I was banned wrongfully, so your point is invalid. And it was a helper not a trail-helper. Go to sleep its past your bedtime kid.

Verseh

Banned
I simply quoted what you said LOL. Where is my quote wrong I literally copy and pasted what you wrote.
Plus I guess all that training was a fail. I was banned wrongfully, so your point is invalid. And it was a helper not a trail-helper. Go to sleep its past your bedtime kid.
*trial-helper.

Never said it was a trial-helper. I said, only with a trial-helper there is a chance that he/she doesn't know what he/she is doing. Again you misread/misquote. (If that's a word :D)
http://imgur.com/G6HGVkt
http://imgur.com/aV2Rx9F

Edit:
https://gyazo.com/8a72df60590e2d88ca85d4ed170c9754 hmm I noticed you edited it haha. Nice try there buddyyy
Yes I edited it. I edited it because I saw typo's. And now I'm gonna edit it again because I see another one

Last edited:

Tient

"And it was a helper not a trail-helper."
Sorry on that typo lmao you really going hard on typos I see.

I said the guy was a helper.

dac

Pika Member
Im playing for long time now and i didnt notice any lag and i love playing on 1.8

Tient

Hackers on kit pvp is ruining the game play. Especially those who gear up with legend/ultimate kit.

dac

Pika Member
yea so many hackers i just post about 2 hackers

_DerpFear_

Yeah it has. getting banned for no reason. Spent weeks on my account and got banned. On ban appeal all I got was "I was watching you for awhile and am sure you had kill aura." Seems to me helpers has more power than admins. Retarded helpers can't tell difference between lag hitting and kill aura. Nicktill is the only one tat actually understands his position.
Yeah he's a good helper he only bans the hackers not the one's whos not hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.