Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby You could add a memorial for Technoblade as young Alex has passed away you could if you want. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

duck_is_my_name

Username:
duck_is_my_name​

Suggestion:
You could add a memorial for Technoblade as young Alex has passed away you could if you want. Thanks for your time.​

Detailed description:
I wish the best of luck for your fractions reset.​

Reason(s):
I would like a memorial for Technoblade as he passed Away​

Silver Wing

The Pika
No! Not happening
Hypixel placed a memorial cuz he was one of the early players and played regularly (atleaset regular than me)
And I believe this was already suggested and denied

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Technoblade simply did not support/ or played on the Server. Making a map based on a Skin is simply not possible.

xSk3ptica1

Epic Pika
-1 Technoblade has never join Pika Network or made any videos here, Hypixel has made a tribute since he was a very huge supporter for the community.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello duck_is_my_name,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.