Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice You can add the command /ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.

_SmashArmsHD_

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username
_SmashArmsHD_

Suggestion:
You can add the command /ignore

Detailed description:
when you play practice after the battle with the opponent there are always some words that can irritate you and then you will come into conflict with your opponent,To avoid this the command ignore could be added so that you can stop the discussion ,and you will also make it easier for the staff not to bother giving warns or mutes.​

Reason(s):
I think everything is explained in the section above​

OP
OP
_SmashArmsHD_

_SmashArmsHD_

Rare Pika
Bruv, You got a point e but staff are not robots you know. They cannot be online every second. Most of the staff are off during morning time coz of timezones so yeah /ignore would be come useful honestly when you get annoyed as hell
E
Bruv, You got a point e but staff are not robots you know. They cannot be online every second. Most of the staff are off during morning time coz of timezones so yeah /ignore would be come useful honestly when you get annoyed as hell
Exactly sir!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
wait dont misunderstand it. what i mean is that whenever staff saw it, or other player reports it, they will get the punishment, no matter /ignore will be implement, this won't lower the warning and mutes
that changes? xd the whole server isn't about muting and punishing dude

people want to play, you think they can play peacefully while people spamming hacked client links on chat? xd no ofc
yes it won't lower or higher the efficiency of staff muting people but players will be happy

correct me if im wrong

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
1MiDo
Sorry[BGCOLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)] -[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]1[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)] [/BGCOLOR]for me

Good afternoon,
Cuz u love trash talking when u die ofc

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello _SmashArmsHD_,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.