Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice You can add the command /ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.

_SmashArmsHD_

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username
_SmashArmsHD_

Suggestion:
You can add the command /ignore

Detailed description:
when you play practice after the battle with the opponent there are always some words that can irritate you and then you will come into conflict with your opponent,To avoid this the command ignore could be added so that you can stop the discussion ,and you will also make it easier for the staff not to bother giving warns or mutes.​

Reason(s):
I think everything is explained in the section above​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Sorry[BGCOLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)] -[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]1[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)] [/BGCOLOR]for me

Good afternoon,

79lb

Legendary Pika
eh, why not, most of staff afk at opprison anyway and being toxic isn't really a thing people come to report, unless you're too heartful

OP
OP
_SmashArmsHD_

_SmashArmsHD_

Rare Pika
eh, why not, most of staff afk at opprison anyway and being toxic isn't really a thing people come to report, unless you're too heartful
Yes but also many dont have profiles to report so this way you can avoid it

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
this command to "let staff not bother and give warn to player" this sentence really have problem. If staff saw it, he will ofc warn him or give him punishment. /ignore wont matter

rocke6161

Legendary Pika
this command to "let staff not bother and give warn to player" this sentence really have problem. If staff saw it, he will ofc warn him or give him punishment. /ignore wont matter
Bruv, You got a point e but staff are not robots you know. They cannot be online every second. Most of the staff are off during morning time coz of timezones so yeah /ignore would be come useful honestly when you get annoyed as hell

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Bruv, You got a point e but staff are not robots you know. They cannot be online every second. Most of the staff are off during morning time coz of timezones so yeah /ignore would be come useful honestly when you get annoyed as hell
ik, i am just saying the point has no point XD

OP
OP
_SmashArmsHD_

_SmashArmsHD_

Rare Pika
Exactly!! 😉

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
wait dont misunderstand it. what i mean is that whenever staff saw it, or other player reports it, they will get the punishment, no matter /ignore will be implement, this won't lower the warning and mutes

rocke6161

Legendary Pika
wait dont misunderstand it. what i mean is that whenever staff saw it, or other player reports it, they will get the punishment, no matter /ignore will be implement, this won't lower the warning and mutes
I get the fact that they will be muted or warned meanwhile its not good to see the chat getting spammed while you're in a match. They will always get muted and warned for breaking the rule. I'm just telling that whenever a staff is not online in practice / network it becomes annoying as hell. Well you're wish

alvnwtf

Epic Pika
Good suggestion a lot of servers have the command and it comes in useful so +1

moxxy17

Banned
Sorry[BGCOLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)] -[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]1[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)] [/BGCOLOR]for me

Good afternoon,
you don't even have any reasons, you just go on random threads and choose which one you are feeling like putting.

Last edited:

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
these are not reasons??????

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
/ignore is so you don't have to deal with fucking retards like you in-game when staff aren't on and we don't want to report them because we aren't wastemen you fucking clown, read his thread then speak you monkey
don't be mad, this is just a discussion about the suggestion's pros and cons. "we dont want to report them because we aren't wastemen" self-explainatory, you don't want to waste time on rule breakers, idk you are lazy or not, but simply saying, /ignore and warns mutes are two different things.

you saw someone stole others thing in real life, and you decide not to call police, and act you saw nothing = you saw him spam, /ignore him, not reporting to the server, and he is still spaming or swearing.
Just need to understand that /ignore can be implement, but i am just disagreeing about /ignore can lead less warn or mutes.

moxxy17

Banned
don't be mad, this is just a discussion about the suggestion's pros and cons. "we dont want to report them because we aren't wastemen" self-explainatory, you don't want to waste time on rule breakers, idk you are lazy or not, but simply saying, /ignore and warns mutes are two different things.

you saw someone stole others thing in real life, and you decide not to call police, and act you saw nothing = you saw him spam, /ignore him, not reporting to the server, and he is still spaming or swearing.
Just need to understand that /ignore can be implement, but i am just disagreeing about /ignore can lead less warn or mutes.
this isn't reporting a murder/robbery you, this is reporting a player saying something in chat. /ignore is just so you don't have to deal with a player in an easy way. those 2 aren't interchangeable.

Last edited:

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
this isn't reporting a murder/robbery you fucking moron, this is reporting a kid saying something in chat. /ignore is just so you don't have to deal with a player in an easy way. those 2 aren't interchangeable, fucking idiot.
at least they should inplement it on forum so that i can /ignore you

Status
Not open for further replies.