Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

WTF PIKA!!!!

Tane_Haha

Now i am starting to hate pika. if i just do same message 2 times in a row i get muted wtf. what about the religion wars, you are having fun by seeing it? What about those people they doesnt get muted right away???!! And for 2 messaged i got a 3 day mute WTF! If i could got muted for 1 day that would be ok, BUT 3 DAYS??!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Now i am starting to hate pika. if i just do same message 2 times in a row i get muted wtf. what about the religion wars, you are having fun by seeing it? What about those people they doesnt get muted right away???!! And for 2 messaged i got a 3 day mute WTF! If i could got muted for 1 day that would be ok, BUT 3 DAYS??!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
Just accept it and have patience. saying the same message over and over again is spamming.

Otherside

Great Reporter
Thats a total lie.💀 You spammed more than 2 times. And why so excited to play ranked match, chill.

And I guess someone reported you and if you see racism in chat you can report too.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Thats a total lie.💀 You spammed more than 2 times. And why so excited to play ranked match, chill.

And I guess someone reported you and if you see racism in chat you can report too.
and he still questions why he got muted....

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
Same message 2 times in a row is not a spam. Spam is a rule which is considering 3 or more same messages in a row. Since that was your 3rd offense, that was a 3 days mute. Be patient and wait it out.

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
Its difficult for me in op lifesteal but i dont think its difficult in practice bcz i do trades in opls but dont in practice and also i know players in opls but not in practice. And additionally we come to practice here and for fun too not to chat much. So it would be ezzz in practice.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Bro just 2 hours ago xDeleted muted me for 7 days without any reason like at that time he muted me when i was offline he is just a mad person
I'm pretty sure the staff members are matured enough to not mute anyone with any valid reason.

Otherside

Great Reporter
Bro just 2 hours ago xDeleted muted me for 7 days without any reason like at that time he muted me when i was offline he is just a mad person
yeah, he definitely didn't muted you for spamming bruh in chat. He's a madman.

Its your fourth offense so I think you love spamming.

iAymenDZ

Pika Member
You got muted three days cant wait i got banned for 3 months and waited

OP
OP
Tane_Haha

Tane_Haha

Maybe its your 4th offense, thats why. And you know you have done this in your past so don't be like that.
Yea I knew i was going to be muted when i accidentall hold the sutotext key and said bruh 3 times but i couldnt understand 1 thing i said it 3 times and i stopped and then why i got muted?

ign_osps

Pika Lover
i understand you but u have to be the greater man. there are some kids here who just report every1 for anything and its fun for them to ruin every1 elses fun.
but u cant do anything about it so just let it be lol

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika

yes the great reporter wannabes are always lurking in da shadows