Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Worst Classic Skyblock Reset

Deleted should be demoted

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

mysticator69

Pika Lover
Main thing is heavily dislike about sb is not being able to sell drops due to sellwands being so rare, making it near impossible to progress.
there is also the sad fact that the economy is heavily inflated this season , which is unfortunate and nothing can be done about that , but atleast they could adapt the server to it's inflated economy , adjust some prices and add more sellwands n stuff.

OP
OP
C

ChaosGaming0001

Epic Pika
#PromoteDeleted
Also Chaos snap back to reality its call SkyBlock now :cool:
Sorry but this is SkyBlock threat and I am here to take their opinions, not a rando who doesn't play Classic SkyBlock. And I don't give a sht if it was renamed to SkyBlock, if that's the case why aren't there more sellwands , infinite chests , p8 like golden days , supply drops, you can't even level up island upgrades without leveling up the island. Again, please don't interfere if you don't know what csb is

Huntrrking

Legendary Pika
IGN
Huntrrking
Consider X is deleted. Isn't unbanning hackers enough evidence, if not when his island member calls him into PvP he instantly vanishes and comes but when we ask, he just asks for username and says " I'll look into it"
Which hackers? Bud your just bad thinking we are hacking

HypeNinja_

Sorry but this is SkyBlock threat and I am here to take their opinions, not a rando who doesn't play Classic SkyBlock. And I don't give a sht if it was renamed to SkyBlock, if that's the case why aren't there more sellwands , infinite chests , p8 like golden days , supply drops, you can't even level up island upgrades without leveling up the island. Again, please don't interfere if you don't know what csb is
bro i played csb and ive only seen u playing fac all day go back to that instead of crying lmfao
💀💀

Last edited:

Huntrrking

Legendary Pika
IGN
Huntrrking
Btw 2nd point is just funny "One of them even abused it, unbanning his hacker teammates"

OP
OP
C

ChaosGaming0001

Epic Pika
Which hackers? Bud your just bad thinking we are hacking
I never stated that you are hacking, your team is which I have valid evidence against and I'm not talking about your team here. I am talking about a player who fully hacks ( killer aura , flights , b hop) and changes account everytime he's banned. I think you are also aware about the hackers, but he is hacker and is only one person changing accounts.

OP
OP
C

ChaosGaming0001

Epic Pika
bro i played csb and ive only seen u playing fac all day go back to that instead of crying lmfao
💀💀
See, you also agreed it's csb. And what's wrong with playing factions? You aren't talented that isn't my fault, and even if you played classic SkyBlock your still a rando, You have no stats meaning you haven't even stepped into this season. This threat is about this season so I would appreciate if you didn't speak about it. Please don't make me use bad language here aswell or you will start crying.

HypeNinja_

it was called csb last ssn noh 💀 also j cuz u think im a 'rando' doesnt mean i cant tell watever i want. use bad language idgaf lmfao shiver me timbers he finna use bad language god save me 🙏🙏🙏he sooo scawyyy. ill speak whenever and however i want u cant control me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HypeNinja_

I never stated that you are hacking, your team is which I have valid evidence against and I'm not talking about your team here. I am talking about a player who fully hacks ( killer aura , flights , b hop) and changes account everytime he's banned. I think you are also aware about the hackers, but he is hacker and is only one person changing accounts.
thats prob CurruptedFlux but hes bad dw i 1v5ed his goons

HypeNinja_

See, you also agreed it's csb. And what's wrong with playing factions? You aren't talented that isn't my fault, and even if you played classic SkyBlock your still a rando, You have no stats meaning you haven't even stepped into this season. This threat is about this season so I would appreciate if you didn't speak about it. Please don't make me use bad language here aswell or you will start crying.
also the reason that im not on this ssn is cuz im banned but i still know how sht works cuz ahmad screen shares for me in vcs ;-; also i dont put my heart and sole into cracked minecraft servers lmfao

chaos77

Greetings everyone,

Today I am here to say about the worst reset in the history of classic SkyBlock. I have been playing csb for past 3 years or when csb was upgraded to 1.20 PvP. Till then, I haven't seen a worst update then this. This was announced as an update but there was more down grade due to the following reasons:

1. No anti-cheat : not sure if Devs have forgotten, but there isn't an anti-cheat allowing players to fly and use all their hacks without any problems.

2. Abusive/Unhelpful Staffs: This season especially had unhelpful staffs who wouldn't help even if you were being stabbed by hackers or needed any type of island help. One of them even abused it, unbanning his hacker teammates, and news has spread about him spying at Island Top 1 in Vanish.

3. PvP being useless: I doubt the builders have realized, but the whole point of PvP is to fight another person to death. You shouldn't be able to just run out of the arena without any issues.

4. Pets: Half of the pets, like Superman, are useless, as even if we level them up, they still give the same effect. There isn't a way to get a Cyborg pet, and the flash pet is just too good, giving perm speed 3, which in my opinion shouldn't be a thing.

5. Lack of proper detail without texture pack: Without using the texture pack provided by the server, half of the items aren't visible, mainly holograms. They just say "armour stand" and it is unfair for those who don't use it.

6. Island border: There isn't an island after the reboot unless the island owner has logged on. In the past, it was said that the issue was fixed, but it still isn't and isn't fair for those whose island leaders are banned.

7. Special sets: Using special sets in PvP turned out to be useless as it doesn't have p5 and anyone can quick-drop it. And there isn't a way to get an angelic set.

8. The gamemode was supposed to be classic instead of OP: There shouldn't have been custom sets to deal more damage and money boost. Many players wouldn't agree to it, but it just makes grinding a lot easier and inflated the economy. Last season it took players months to reach 1 bil, but this season players got it in the first day.

9. Bugs: This season the amounts of bugs were crazy and half of the things didn't/don't work as intended.

10. Requests items such as infinite chests weren't added: All the grinders have experienced the fact that they have to place 100s of thousands of chests above their farm, which is just painful. They should have added infinite chests, which could increase the performance and save a lot of time.

As a pvper, I couldn't have included a bunch of things that grinders could have, but I suggest either closing down classic skyblock or resetting it again, adding a good map, improving items, and most necessarily adding payouts. One of the main reason many of the og players also quit is the staff member who just created a unfair environment. That's all I would like to say. Goodbye till the next proper reset or forever.
#DemoteDeleted only cares about his team

Yoru3000

In my experience Del is the most unreliable staff, doesn't even care about complaints he just says "I'll look into it" and never do things staff does. Also hackers in pvp is a big problem, idk if there is even an anti cheat.

HypeNinja_

yo chaos, im sry btw i was just trying to make u made like an idiot lol. but uh i also kinda dont like del. hes left for read for likr 3 months and made me lose 5bil last ssn for some goofy ahh signature on my favourite sword. he also gives excuses. even helpers r better than him tbf when hackers r being annoying af last ssn so i was just kidding abt all that stuff lol #PLEASERETIREDELETED

1116x

Greetings everyone,

Today I am here to say about the worst reset in the history of classic SkyBlock. I have been playing csb for past 3 years or when csb was upgraded to 1.20 PvP. Till then, I haven't seen a worst update then this. This was announced as an update but there was more down grade due to the following reasons:

1. No anti-cheat : not sure if Devs have forgotten, but there isn't an anti-cheat allowing players to fly and use all their hacks without any problems.

2. Abusive/Unhelpful Staffs: This season especially had unhelpful staffs who wouldn't help even if you were being stabbed by hackers or needed any type of island help. One of them even abused it, unbanning his hacker teammates, and news has spread about him spying at Island Top 1 in Vanish.

3. PvP being useless: I doubt the builders have realized, but the whole point of PvP is to fight another person to death. You shouldn't be able to just run out of the arena without any issues.

4. Pets: Half of the pets, like Superman, are useless, as even if we level them up, they still give the same effect. There isn't a way to get a Cyborg pet, and the flash pet is just too good, giving perm speed 3, which in my opinion shouldn't be a thing.

5. Lack of proper detail without texture pack: Without using the texture pack provided by the server, half of the items aren't visible, mainly holograms. They just say "armour stand" and it is unfair for those who don't use it.

6. Island border: There isn't an island after the reboot unless the island owner has logged on. In the past, it was said that the issue was fixed, but it still isn't and isn't fair for those whose island leaders are banned.

7. Special sets: Using special sets in PvP turned out to be useless as it doesn't have p5 and anyone can quick-drop it. And there isn't a way to get an angelic set.

8. The gamemode was supposed to be classic instead of OP: There shouldn't have been custom sets to deal more damage and money boost. Many players wouldn't agree to it, but it just makes grinding a lot easier and inflated the economy. Last season it took players months to reach 1 bil, but this season players got it in the first day.

9. Bugs: This season the amounts of bugs were crazy and half of the things didn't/don't work as intended.

10. Requests items such as infinite chests weren't added: All the grinders have experienced the fact that they have to place 100s of thousands of chests above their farm, which is just painful. They should have added infinite chests, which could increase the performance and save a lot of time.

As a pvper, I couldn't have included a bunch of things that grinders could have, but I suggest either closing down classic skyblock or resetting it again, adding a good map, improving items, and most necessarily adding payouts. One of the main reason many of the og players also quit is the staff member who just created a unfair environment. That's all I would like to say. Goodbye till the next proper reset or forever.
Demote Deleted only cares about his team

Ahmed_OneEye

#DemoteDeleted five words are good
Bro no need to demote deleted he is a guy who help everyone and idk why he doesn't help u guys
Don't demote xdeleted he's a very good guy he also spent a lot of money in this server
Del is from Pakistan and 1 usd=300 pkr which is a lot in our country to be honest he spend his most of money don't demote del