Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Worst Classic Skyblock Reset

Deleted should be demoted

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ChaosGaming0001

Epic Pika
Greetings everyone,

Today I am here to say about the worst reset in the history of classic SkyBlock. I have been playing csb for past 3 years or when csb was upgraded to 1.20 PvP. Till then, I haven't seen a worst update then this. This was announced as an update but there was more down grade due to the following reasons:

1. No anti-cheat : not sure if Devs have forgotten, but there isn't an anti-cheat allowing players to fly and use all their hacks without any problems.

2. Abusive/Unhelpful Staffs: This season especially had unhelpful staffs who wouldn't help even if you were being stabbed by hackers or needed any type of island help. One of them even abused it, unbanning his hacker teammates, and news has spread about him spying at Island Top 1 in Vanish.

3. PvP being useless: I doubt the builders have realized, but the whole point of PvP is to fight another person to death. You shouldn't be able to just run out of the arena without any issues.

4. Pets: Half of the pets, like Superman, are useless, as even if we level them up, they still give the same effect. There isn't a way to get a Cyborg pet, and the flash pet is just too good, giving perm speed 3, which in my opinion shouldn't be a thing.

5. Lack of proper detail without texture pack: Without using the texture pack provided by the server, half of the items aren't visible, mainly holograms. They just say "armour stand" and it is unfair for those who don't use it.

6. Island border: There isn't an island after the reboot unless the island owner has logged on. In the past, it was said that the issue was fixed, but it still isn't and isn't fair for those whose island leaders are banned.

7. Special sets: Using special sets in PvP turned out to be useless as it doesn't have p5 and anyone can quick-drop it. And there isn't a way to get an angelic set.

8. The gamemode was supposed to be classic instead of OP: There shouldn't have been custom sets to deal more damage and money boost. Many players wouldn't agree to it, but it just makes grinding a lot easier and inflated the economy. Last season it took players months to reach 1 bil, but this season players got it in the first day.

9. Bugs: This season the amounts of bugs were crazy and half of the things didn't/don't work as intended.

10. Requests items such as infinite chests weren't added: All the grinders have experienced the fact that they have to place 100s of thousands of chests above their farm, which is just painful. They should have added infinite chests, which could increase the performance and save a lot of time.

As a pvper, I couldn't have included a bunch of things that grinders could have, but I suggest either closing down classic skyblock or resetting it again, adding a good map, improving items, and most necessarily adding payouts. One of the main reason many of the og players also quit is the staff member who just created a unfair environment. That's all I would like to say. Goodbye till the next proper reset or forever.

_Nameiess

Exactly my thoughts, thought it was fun till i joined and quit 2 days after:

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
1. No anti-cheat : not sure if Devs have forgotten, but there isn't an anti-cheat allowing players to fly and use all their hacks without any problems.

2. Abusive/Unhelpful Staffs: This season especially had unhelpful staffs who wouldn't help even if you were being stabbed by hackers or needed any type of island help. One of them even abused it, unbanning his hacker teammates, and news has spread about him spying at Island Top 1 in Vanish.

Yeah... regarding Polar, it's not entirely accurate to say it's exploit-free. Being a fork of Grim, Polar inherited some known fly exploits. However, Lucky, Polar's developer, has committed to addressing these issues

If I've misunderstood and the anticheat is completely disabled, then I apologize for my error

As for the vanish abuse concern...

If a staff member was present on the top-ranked island while vanished (and thus invisible in the tab list or by nickname), it's more likely they were there to investigate a specific player rather than to inspect the entire island. After all, they could easily use publicly available commands to gather information about the island without needing to be physically present

OP
OP
C

ChaosGaming0001

Epic Pika

Yeah... regarding Polar, it's not entirely accurate to say it's exploit-free. Being a fork of Grim, Polar inherited some known fly exploits. However, Lucky, Polar's developer, has committed to addressing these issues

If I've misunderstood and the anticheat is completely disabled, then I apologize for my error

As for the vanish abuse concern...

If a staff member was present on the top-ranked island while vanished (and thus invisible in the tab list or by nickname), it's more likely they were there to investigate a specific player rather than to inspect the entire island. After all, they could easily use publicly available commands to gather information about the island without needing to be physically present
Sorry but heh? polar? I have no idea who you are talking about and according to their island leader, he was spying and later adapted the same machines if I'm not wrong.

OP
OP
C

ChaosGaming0001

Epic Pika
X is a sweetheart, never seen him abuse personally, and if he does, he's innocent till proven guilty
Consider X is deleted. Isn't unbanning hackers enough evidence, if not when his island member calls him into PvP he instantly vanishes and comes but when we ask, he just asks for username and says " I'll look into it"

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
Consider X is deleted. Isn't unbanning hackers enough evidence, if not when his island member calls him into PvP he instantly vanishes and comes but when we ask, he just asks for username and says " I'll look into it"
And that's what he's supposed to do... What did you expect? Yes, I believe you, I ban whomever you wish right now?

If you have a problem with the guy why don't you open a staff feedback against him?

demote deleted? 😭🙏, y’all gotta be joking
EDIT: I agree with what chaos said but re reset is alot, just improve the gamemode, fix the bugs, the pvp arena, etc

OP
OP
C

ChaosGaming0001

Epic Pika
Alr did, Why are you even arguing here.

And that's what he's supposed to do... What did you expect? Yes, I believe you, I ban whomever you wish right now?

If you have a problem with the guy why don't you open a staff feedback against him?