Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Wool Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
Its_NoT_RyaN

Suggestion:
Wool Wars

Detailed description:
So Basically its a minigame were You spawn in mid where chests are, you get wool from the chests, and build up to pillars with more chests with more wool and better weapons/gear, and every amoung of time (10secs for example) blocks the map gets eaten by lava or any type of block that kills you when you step on it

Reason(s):
A new minigame will be cool plus WoolWars was never introduced to any minecraft server who accepts cracked players so pika would be the first (as as i know)

Example(s):

Last edited by a moderator:

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Hello player,
I dont think adding a new game-mode will be something possible at the moment. But I am not with the idea of "Wool Wars" just cause I know what is it like and saw lots of videos about it. 1-

0czz

Rare Pika
-1, Reasons are explained above and not sure if it has been suggested but still no.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
no need to copy all the gamemodes from other server

Silver Wing

The Pika
-1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Unawarely

The Pika
+1, a new minigame hasn't been added in the past year period. If it's not the wool, atleast something should be added please.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
It is surely not that hard to implement this? Right? Since we have 3 developers now.
+1

krsy123

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Its_NoT_RyaN

Suggestion:
Wool Wars

Detailed description:
So Basically its a minigame were You spawn in mid where chests are, you get wool from the chests, and build up to pillars with more chests with more wool and better weapons/gear, and every amoung of time (10secs for example) blocks the map gets eaten by lava or any type of block that kills you when you step on it

Reason(s):
A new minigame will be cool plus WoolWars was never introduced to any minecraft server who accepts cracked players so pika would be the first (as as i know)

Example(s):

No, We don't need that. It'd basically be copying other servers' minigames like people above have said.

NGaming

Great Reporter
13 days bump ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ

Apo2xd

Veteran
Hello Its_Not_ryan66,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.​

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.