Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Wii Kill Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376

Suggestion:
Wii Kill Messages

Detailed description:
Just to answer some questions about what is Wii/Mii

A Mii is a customizable avatar used on several Nintendo video game consoles and mobile apps

And Nintendo Wii is an electronic game console

Onto the kill messages:

Normal kill from the sword/axe

Player's Mii was beaten up in a boxing match by You

''Enemy'' lost the bowling match to You

This kill message will reference a game from Wii Sports called Boxing match

Last one references the Bowling game from Wii Sports

Void Kill:

The Mii called ''Enemy'' was deleted by You

This message will reference the Mii channel and the delete icon in it, so as the creepypasta called Wii Deleted You

Bow/Projectile kill:

''Enemy'' has lost the baseball/tennis match because of You

''Enemy'' has been hit by an golfing ball from You

This one references 2 wii sports games called ''Tennis'' and ''Baseball''

There should be 2 variations of it, one for baseball and one for Tennis

Last one references an Wii sports game called Golfing

Void Death message:

You deleted themselves from the Mii Channel

This will only appear when you fall in the void without the player interacting with you

This kill message should be available for Vip+. Since you can get that rank for free by voting, so don't call it p2w

Reason(s):
A really cool addition of kill messages which i came up with

Example(s):
why do i need to show examples of an kill message lmfao

Last edited:

Sadra3445

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376

Suggestion:
Wii Kill Messages

Detailed description:

A Mii is a customizable avatar used on several Nintendo video game consoles and mobile apps

Onto the kill messages:

Void Kill:

This message will reference the Mii channel and the delete icon in it, so as the creepypasta called Wii Deleted You

Bow/Projectile kill:

2nd Voiding message:

This will only appear when you fall in the void without the player interacting with you

This kill message should be available for Vip+. Since you can get that rank for free by voting, so don't call it p2w

Reason(s):

Example(s):
its nice but its not very very good check and give better kill massege to server to the staffs are accepting but its okay

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
just because you hate me that doesnt mean you should downvote
Firstly i didnt downvote. Secondly i dont even know you so how can i hate you. And if you suggest something you should be ready for negative feedbacks. Life isnt a bed of roses. And finally these msgs are dumb and make 0 sense.

OP
OP
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Firstly i didnt downvote.
says someone that downvoted because @LegendaryTNT did it aswell
Secondly i dont even know you so how can i hate you.
you literally argued with me last time only because of "suggesting changes to the rules"
And if you suggest something you should be ready for negative feedbacks.
Yeah i should be ready for random downvoting intentionally to get it denied for negative feedback
Life isnt a bed of roses. And finally these msgs are dumb and make 0 sense.
says the person that didnt even read the suggestion fully, you only came here to say "No" and downvote 🤡

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
says someone that downvoted because @LegendaryTNT did it aswell
Listen kid, idk even know legendary tnt that well. He just msged me in a thread. I can tell he is a rly nice guy tho. Anyway i can send ss on discord that i didn't downvote. But seeing how dum you are, I probably should downvote.

you literally argued with me last time only because of "suggesting changes to the rules"
Oh rly. I just reply to dum threads and move on. Dont rly see who made it. So yeah I dont remember replying you.

Yeah i should be ready for random downvoting intentionally to get it denied for negative feedback

If ur suggestion is bad you will get negative feedbacks. You are probably a random 9 year old who dont know how stuff works.

says the person that didnt even read the suggestion fully, you only came here to say "No" and downvote 🤡

Do i know you? No. Do I care who you are? No. Do I care about this suggestion? No. Bcz many better kill msgs suggestions are pending. So chances of this getting accepting are non.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Listen kid, idk even know legendary tnt that well. He just msged me in a thread. I can tell he is a rly nice guy tho. Anyway i can send ss on discord that i didn't downvote. But seeing how dum you are, I probably should downvote.
messaged you in a thread to downvote my post? i agree that he is nice but also annoying as heck, + you only disagreed with it, and instantly after you replied i recieved a downvote
Oh rly. I just reply to dum threads and move on. Dont rly see who made it. So yeah I dont remember replying you.
check the ''huge suggestion for pika disc serveer'' thread

If ur suggestion is bad you will get negative feedbacks. You are probably a random 9 year old who dont know how stuff works.
its not bad lmfao, its just the thing that you dont even know what a ''Nintendo Wii'' is, thats mainly why you said ''no'' to it
''random 9 year old who dont know how stuff works'' im an literal minigames player lmfao,
Do i know you? No. Do I care who you are? No. Do I care about this suggestion? No. Bcz many better kill msgs suggestions are pending. So chances of this getting accepting are non.
so your calling other kill message suggestions better than mine only because you disagreed with this one unreasonably?
''chances of accepting this are none'' yet you didnt even read it fully

Last edited:

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
thanks for the upvote, atleast you state a reason why should this be implemented :)
I always have my reason to upvote something, If I dont have reason I either neutral about it or just "+1, I dont have words to say :kekw:"

SweetOnion

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376

Suggestion:
Wii Kill Messages

Detailed description:

Onto the kill messages:

Void Kill:

Bow/Projectile kill:

2nd Voiding message:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
By the way u made this suggestion, I can see tht u r less xperienced and this kill messasge is of no use in my pov so -1

Anuly

Veteran
By the way u made this suggestion, I can see tht u r less xperienced and this kill messasge is of no use in my pov so -1
Wdym? Kill messages need purpose? and about being less experienced, these sets of messages, atleast from my POV are very good for a person who made it for the first time and its detailed enough to be a proper suggestion, even if its good or not

OP
OP
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Wdym? Kill messages need purpose? and about being less experienced, these sets of messages, atleast from my POV are very good for a person who made it for the first time and its detailed enough to be a proper suggestion, even if its good or not
It was my first time on jn, then second and third there aswell, then i've decided to suggest wii kill messages here

Status
Not open for further replies.