Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why prison has remving things

WitherKiller132

Pika Lover
Hi all
I want to know why some things are removing. Like Chest shop now we cant create any shop more i was so cool but removed.
Some commands like /baltop or /buy and etc are removed.
Premium crate is removed too now no one can get stuffs (like legendary pickaxe or op pickaxe) this is so bad.
And there another problem. All rank A players cant mine in /warp a.
These means latter we can't use /warp or chat (joke xD)
It means the prison is died.
Please reset this prison or fix these problem ( better is fix them becuas some players like me worked and got cool stuffs like legendary pickaxe )
I am waiting for your answer staff
Thanks for your Time

Last edited:

SlimeTorch

Legendary Pika
If all of those things were removed from prisons I'm sure there were good reasons for it.
But hopefully they'll be added back soon! Also like mentioned before you can make a suggestion at

https://pika-network.net/suggestions/ If you feel like the change was unnecessary!

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Maybe some of these features were removed because the staff thinks its best for it to stay that way for Prison, maybe it may not be beneficial for Prison but if you really want these things to come back, just click those suggestion links from above ^. As for the players who can't mine in Warp A, I suggest you report this problem to a fellow staff member to get this figured out if this problem still persists.