Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

why pika staff is so slow

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
so basically i made a suggestion about like a month ago and it got scanned and also got many upvotes but bro pika still didnt accepted/rejected it and this is not only case i made a suggestion a year ago when suggestions tab was recently introduced and that suggestion got accept year later in april like even i forgot about the suggestion why pika do this

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
w
so basically i made a suggestion about like a month ago and it got scanned and also got many upvotes but bro pika still didnt accepted/rejected it and this is not only case i made a suggestion a year ago when suggestions tab was recently introduced and that suggestion got accept year later in april like even i forgot about the suggestion why pika do this
what you will tell about some suggestion have years didnt deal with it?

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
w

what you will tell about some suggestion have years didnt deal with it?
Don't remember tbh and it been a while since I have been not very active in pika cumminity

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
There are many things which they have to do they have a personal life it's just not you seeking for help there are other people too.

_DominikPro_

Banned
Hi, I don't know why do they take so long to implement all these great suggestions that are scanned from 1 year + but we must stay patient as they are probably very busy doing other stuff, also I'm pretty sure that developers are the ones that implement those suggestions so it's a work for them. Maybe they're lazy or doing other stuff but I'm sure those suggestions will get either accepted or denied after some time, not sure when though.

TERTO

Epic Pika
because coders are lazy asf

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello, B1ueRay

Since the staff members are either Teenagers or Adults, they might have a lot of things to do in real life. I know they might be online on discord but that doesn't mean that they'd always have to check these suggestions, they have their own life to live too. Let's just try to understand why sometimes they take a while to accept nor deny the suggestions/applications etc. that we make in this website.

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Hello, B1ueRay

Since the staff members are either Teenagers or Adults, they might have a lot of things to do in real life. I know they might be online on discord but that doesn't mean that they'd always have to check these suggestions, they have their own life to live too. Let's just try to understand why sometimes they take a while to accept nor deny the suggestions/applications etc. that we make in this website.
Mate of they want to live a personal life then why do they work. Liston if u get a job irl u have to go there everyday and work. So this excuse of private life is invalid as one of first question of the applications to become a stuff is. How long can u be active.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Mate of they want to live a personal life then why do they work. Liston if u get a job irl u have to go there everyday and work. So this excuse of private life is invalid as one of first question of the applications to become a stuff is. How long can u be active.
They can't just play the game nor read forums for like 24 hours continuously. They need to rest too if you don't know that.

oTxm

I'm sure that they are doing their best, remember this is a huge server it'll take time for developers and staff members to look through all the issues.