parv23 Pika Lover Joined Sep 15, 2021 Messages 51 Points 8 Sep 29, 2021 #1 I have killed blazes but still it says 0 kills.Why? Attachments 2021-09-29_10.46.33.png 11 KB · Views: 13
TheBoyInHeaven Member Joined Feb 2, 2021 Messages 7 Points 1 Sep 29, 2021 #2 parv23 said: I have killed blazes but still it says 0 kills.Why? Click to expand... I believe it's bugged. Although i heard that many people reported this issue. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.
parv23 said: I have killed blazes but still it says 0 kills.Why? Click to expand... I believe it's bugged. Although i heard that many people reported this issue. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.
NaiCharmony Staff Member Sr Mod SS Manager Joined Aug 8, 2019 Messages 2,515 Points 124 Sep 29, 2021 #3 TheBoyInHeaven said: I believe it's bugged. Although i heard that many people reported this issue. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon. Click to expand... It´s have been reported and it will be fixed with the next server reboot I believe.
TheBoyInHeaven said: I believe it's bugged. Although i heard that many people reported this issue. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon. Click to expand... It´s have been reported and it will be fixed with the next server reboot I believe.
OP OP parv23 Pika Lover Joined Sep 15, 2021 Messages 51 Points 8 Sep 29, 2021 #4 Ez_Angel said: It´s have been reported and it will be fixed with the next server reboot I believe. Click to expand... Nice 6 words limit huh jsksk
Ez_Angel said: It´s have been reported and it will be fixed with the next server reboot I believe. Click to expand... Nice 6 words limit huh jsksk
Flitzzy Legendary Pika Joined Sep 18, 2020 Messages 326 Points 44 IGN Flitzzy Oct 2, 2021 #5 U need to wear it place in on ur head
OP OP parv23 Pika Lover Joined Sep 15, 2021 Messages 51 Points 8 Oct 2, 2021 #6 Flitzzy said: U need to wear it place in on ur head Click to expand... i did (6 word why pika )
Flitzzy Legendary Pika Joined Sep 18, 2020 Messages 326 Points 44 IGN Flitzzy Oct 3, 2021 #7 parv23 said: i did (6 word why pika ) Click to expand... It's fixed alr, if it's still not working, try to make bug report, but it's working for me so yea idk.
parv23 said: i did (6 word why pika ) Click to expand... It's fixed alr, if it's still not working, try to make bug report, but it's working for me so yea idk.
obvLesley Epic Pika Joined Dec 10, 2020 Messages 189 Points 55 IGN obvlesley Oct 23, 2021 #8 u just have to wear it