Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why is triples always down?

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
Ever since I've played bedwars, I felt like everyday triples would either bug out or be shutdown temporarily everyday. I mean, c'mon, we can all agree triples is the most superior gamemode in bedwars, right.
So, why is this? Why is it always in maintenance, and has a ridiculously low player rate? Any official statements or any thoughts?

MadMonk_

Banned
Totally
Agreed your point !!
this mode also treated like other mode of bedwars !!

Silver Wing

The Pika
I must agree that 3v3 is the most played gamemode not only now but when I started playing too!

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Ever since I've played bedwars, I felt like everyday triples would either bug out or be shutdown temporarily everyday. I mean, c'mon, we can all agree triples is the most superior gamemode in bedwars, right.
So, why is this? Why is it always in maintenance, and has a ridiculously low player rate? Any official statements or any thoughts?
Hello,
As an active player on the network, I have been playing for years But I have not witnessed trios being SPECIFICALLY down.
I’d recommend being updated by joining the official discord server HERE you’ll be notifed with updates, If you come across Bugs you can report it HERE.
That’s all I have to say,
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork.

OP
OP
Neqromancer

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
I
Hello,
As an active player on the network, I have been playing for years But I have not witnessed trios being SPECIFICALLY down.
I’d recommend being updated by joining the official discord server HERE you’ll be notifed with updates, If you come across Bugs you can report it HERE.
That’s all I have to say,
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork.
I've.. also being playing for a few years now...
I'm saying this from experience. Im in the discord. Bugs? I'm talking about the frequency of maintenance here.
I guess its the different with timezone, but it is a present issue. Simply ignoring it is just outright wrong.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
I've never had any issues with it..? What happened to it?

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
Maybe too many players are playing it and then at some moment there are no more maps to boot so u have to wait sadly cus there are not much maps in triples

OP
OP
Neqromancer

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
I mean you can play solos, it's not that hard..
That's.. not the point.
I play solos, sure, but I like the layouts of these triples/quadruples map aswell as knowing that teamworkis something that's actually valued..
Yet it's not so hard to solo like quadruples, it takes strategy imo

I play solos whenever I feel like it, but mindlessly just bridging over to other bases is, meh.