Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why is Pika so laggy?

Nathxxx

Pika Lover
Pika is so lagging nowadays, It's so hard to go to /spawn or others.

loloboi9694

true bro i agree
well pika had about so many players and had great spawn maps but it was never laqqy but now it is so laqqy for some reason even though they did disable dropping stuffs in spawn... IDK seriously whats going on in survival... i dont even come online nowadays i am just eagerly waiting for a reset to start fresh

OP
OP
Nathxxx

Nathxxx

Pika Lover
true bro i agree
well pika had about so many players and had great spawn maps but it was never laqqy but now it is so laqqy for some reason even though they did disable dropping stuffs in spawn... IDK seriously whats going on in survival... i dont even come online nowadays i am just eagerly waiting for a reset to start fresh
Well I just keep playing and I just keep rejoining if it's lagging

OP
OP
Nathxxx

Nathxxx

Pika Lover
true bro i agree
Btw It's not laggy anymore :>

Maanas232

Epic Pika
true bro i agree
Its laggy not 'laqqy'

xDeleted

Staff Member
Hello Nathxxx,
PikaNetwork is a European server that has the best connections from France and Netherlands. If you feel you can get better ping using a VPN, make sure to connect your email using /email in-game and create an appeal mentioning you want to be whitelisted as a VPN user. You can also DM Ismael#1169 on discord regarding this.

You can create an appeal HERE

Sniper_Boy327

Rare Pika
Hello Nathxxx,
PikaNetwork is a European server that has the best connections from France and Netherlands. If you feel you can get better ping using a VPN, make sure to connect your email using /email in-game and create an appeal mentioning you want to be whitelisted as a VPN user. You can also DM Ismael#1169 on discord regarding this.

Ok

D

Deleted member 118315

Hello Nathxxx,

if u are there can u make me whitelisted as a VPN user