Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why does not pika has a invis potion??

Silver Wing

The Pika
Nope
It will be OP for hackers
and stop copying everything from hypixel

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
and stop copying everything from hypixel
Sadly the first thing a new player asks is "why *insert a unique thing here* isn't the same as it is on a different server". Even if we repeat it a million times they won't stop suggesting copied things...
Don't get me wrong, some of these suggestions are good, but suggesting something just because another server has it isn't good. When suggesting something players should think if it really improves the gameplay or not, they shouldn't look at the other servers.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
lmao what
how come u don't agree

its a fact not an opinion
It's similar, not the same. Pika still has some unique details that make it different.
"Being inspired by" is not the same as "copying" or "stealing", I explained it a million times...

UpperGround

Great Reporter
It's similar, not the same. Pika still has some unique details that make it different.
"Being inspired by" is not the same as "copying" or "stealing", I explained it a million times...
i didn't say it IS hypixel tho
i said its literally LIKE hypixel

u cat deny

Silver Wing

The Pika
Sadly the first thing a new player asks is "why *insert a unique thing here* isn't the same as it is on a different server". Even if we repeat it a million times they won't stop suggesting copied things...
Don't get me wrong, some of these suggestions are good, but suggesting something just because another server has it isn't good. When suggesting something players should think if it really improves the gameplay or not, they shouldn't look at the other servers.
I agree with you