Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why does nobody take knockback?

taikhum

Pika Member
I play with a mere 100ping, and in rumble with a punch 2 bow, they dont even move two blocks, and with my enchanter kit and knockback 1 stone sword, its as good as unchanted in terms of knockback, even at the edge of the island nobody takes any knockback whatsoever,why?

Kulky

Pika Lover
Maybe sometimes it happens because of server issues.

OP
OP
T

taikhum

Pika Member
I've been facing lack of knockback for multiple months on end now

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
I play with a mere 100ping, and in a Rumble with a punch 2 bow, they don't even move two blocks, With my enchanter kit and knockback 1 stone sword, it's as good as unchanged in terms of knockback, even at the edge of the island nobody takes any knockback whatsoever, why?
If you think it is a bug you can report here. But actually, I don't think it is a bug. If you normally hit a player he won't take much kb as W tapping or block hitting and according to the bow kb problem, I don't know what problem you are occuring.

ItsNebulaX

If you're having issues in the game, it might be due to a poor connection or maybe even cheaters.

PVP mechanics can also play a huge role in this, for example W tapping, as previously mentioned by @SweatyGamerYT .

To keep things fair and fun, remember to use the "/report" command in-game or submit a thread in the "Player Reports" category on the forums if you suspect someone's cheating.

Otherside

Great Reporter
The main reason of this is the player you were hitting had a bad ping or you had a bad ping. Or maybe they were just cheating.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
If you're having issues in the game, it might be due to a poor connection or maybe even cheaters.

PVP mechanics can also play a huge role in this, for example W tapping, as previously mentioned by @SweatyGamerYT .

To keep things fair and fun, remember to use the "/report" command in-game or submit a thread in the "Player Reports" category on the forums if you suspect someone's cheating.
Hello taikhum,
Adding to what @ItsNebulaX said about the PvP mechanics it is useful to do "Jump Reset" which makes them take no KB as they reset it when coordinating a jump with the opponet hit. But as @Otherside said they might be cheating but not blatantly.

Ujjwal53

Epic Pika
Sometimes kb can be reduced by methods like sprint resetting or high cps it's vanilla mechanics no one can do anything about it but consistent or taking 0 kb can be suspicious in that case you can use the /report command in-order to report the player.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
To answer your question, literally no one moves unless you are comboing it's funny

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I can understand your issue, As a skywars player who has no life keeps getting this issue. Instead, just make a bug report by clicking here

I also call this issue as 'Pika Moment'. ;)
hey, that's my words????

clamitowl

there is smth called jump resets which is a way to get no kb but i dont know if most of the player base knows this but i think its just bad ping or no kb hacks

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
Due to ping sometimes kb is delayed also because of clicking high cps or using sprint resetting are a way to prevent kb this is the only legit ways to reduce kb this method helps in reducing kb till one extend but if u combo someone and the other guy is not moving you can report him HERE as most probably the person is using an illegal modification