Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why do people even do this

dwolp

Pika Member
So i was in a solo bedwars game, and I was waiting for another player to break the last bed that was covered with obsidian because i didn't have a diamond pick. Once he broke it, I went to him and killed him instantly. The last remaining player was so salty, and recorded me out of context saying that i cross-teamed with another player, and will use the recording out of context to get me banned. I offered him the win and he refused. He also accused me of hacking. I need some of your opinions and help on this.

SweetOnion

Banned
So i was in a solo bedwars game, and I was waiting for another player to break the last bed that was covered with obsidian because i didn't have a diamond pick. Once he broke it, I went to him and killed him instantly. The last remaining player was so salty, and recorded me out of context saying that i cross-teamed with another player, and will use the recording out of context to get me banned. I offered him the win and he refused. He also accused me of hacking. I need some of your opinions and help on this.
I meet like 10s of players like this dailly and if I would get concerned of them then I would be rather in hospital than answering this comment anyways if he reports u it will get denied for "too light"

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
IGN
Slayton2007
i honestly do not know what to say, except that i disliked that you offered him the win