Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why Are Some rules Perma Bannable that should be Temp-ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krummpus

Pika Member
Some rules in Op factions shouldn't be a perma ban and should be temp ban, A example Is tp trapping. Tp trapping is like scamming in a way because you trick someone to tp to you. Why should it be perma bannable instead of temp ban. I'm just giving a suggestion. Because some good player get perma banned for tp trapping instead of a warning. Most people Don't even Look at /warp info anyways. I'm just giving a suggestion Idk.
Sincerely,
Krummpus, Active Pika Player

FeylexLG

Legendary Pika
Me too im so confused that if they banning only perm-ban incase of temp-ban or warning.They banning in a hard way i dont know what is reason why some other players getting temp-ban only even the other players making fault same with other players that getting temp-ban incase of fair perm-ban.

Anyways-
Wrong section!

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
TP trapping is bannable because there is no way for the play to get out of it... They have to get a Admin to TP them out when admins have other things to they need to do. (Real life stuff) And if people actually read the rules this thread probably wouldn't exist but no over half the server doesn't know the rules.

FeylexLG

Legendary Pika
TP trapping is bannable because there is no way for the play to get out of it... They have to get a Admin to TP them out when admins have other things to they need to do. (Real life stuff) And if people actually read the rules this thread probably wouldn't exist but no over half the server doesn't know the rules.
But the point is why always perm-ban instead of temp-ban

OP
OP
Krummpus

Krummpus

Pika Member
it's factions everyone are enemies to trapping is like scamming tho idk

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
if tp trap gonna be like scamming well scamming is allowed In Pvp servers lol then tp trap gonna be allowed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.