Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Whos the best bedwars player?

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
Comment below the best pika player, maybe i might make a video doing a 1v1...

P

PyroInDaBus

Well at least in this server the 2 best players are Panas1 and Zxga but it's hard to decide through her skills, most people will decide through popularity or something but personaly for me and becaseu he is my friend I choose panas1.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Well at least in this server the 2 best players are Panas1 and Zxga but it's hard to decide through her skills, most people will decide through popularity or something but personaly for me and becaseu he is my friend I choose panas1.
i choose zxga

TTHM

Configurator
Developer
if u wanna find the best u shouldn't check leaderboard as leaderboard players have played more than 3000 times
Ye that's why i said 'if you check leaderboard he is'

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
I don't think it's any of the leaderboard players. They're just grinding a lot, and grinding ≠ skill.
It's also hard to decide who is the best player when there are so many aspects / modes of BedWars to consider. For example, if someone's the best at Solo BedWars it doesn't necessarily mean that he is the best BedWars player only because he can beat everyone at Solo, because Solo is not the entirety of BedWars.
This is a really controversial question and it cannot really be answered correctly. BedWars is not as simple as PVP where two really good players can 1v1 each other to prove who is better. It's way more complicated and it's impossible to find an objective answer.

ItchyDitchy

Pika Lover
I am not really sure since I do not play Bed Wars much, but I guess it's someone not on the leaderboard, which was said by Lt_Hammerman already.