Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Who is the PvP King?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNickyy

dutchminerHD is currently the best pvper of pika, since he never died.

TheEpicBanter

Banned
Superdano it's getting out of da hand, you lost so don't say ur better, I don't say to mrkean that I'm better then him, I killed him once, he me too but he's still better and he,me just said like every good pvper GG.

ItzYoeriHD

ItzLeanderHD is the best pvper of Pika-Network. Hes 1500 elo on kohi. He's a god.

N

Nignogery

Superdano it's getting out of da hand, you lost so don't say ur better, I don't say to mrkean that I'm better then him, I killed him once, he me too but he's still better and he,me just said like every good pvper GG.
I lost but you are ez, i won't stop saying it until you beat me again.

XPumpkins

Pika Lover
Ofc me... after (me) 1 vs 2 (donators) with only a diamond pickaxe without dying. They even used gapples.

XPumpkins

Pika Lover
I even got banned on an old server cuz 2 hackers can't kill me and my team.

OP
OP
Ghost_V

Ghost_V

Pika Member
No i got 7v1 by Master and Legend ranks like last year and because I rekt them (Legit) they accused me of hacking and reported me, Later the staff's said I didn't hack and i was just really good. (No lie)

Opticlulz

Veteran
Yoeri is so good at pvp, all he needs to do is /pt killall players on a sword. Every time he hits, he slays.

GTF

Pika Lover
I just fine at pvp. Not really good, if someone want to pvp me, I can pvp them :3

Status
Not open for further replies.