Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Who is best and the worst staff on pika network?

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Best staff: Pika network.
Worst staff: Also pika network :)))

Seriously, all staffs are great, but I personally think that the best staff is either zMqrcc or Astrospeh, while the worst staff is "i cannot decide".
Oh, and you should post this in Off-Topic or sth.

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
Well I think that discussing about the worst staff and giving opinions on staff publicly is something that should not be done. And I am not sure but this may be punishable as well.

And yeah the best staff member for me is : Minecraft_Leg

Tyrants

Banned

Seriously, all staffs are great, but I personally think that the best staff is either zMqrcc or Astrospeh, while the worst staff is "i cannot decide".
You realize zMqrcc is the biggest abuser right now, he passed zmoxxy with leaks and abuses, you were probably high when you typed this comment

ir_n

The Pika
Best staff is probably krekkers but this is not to do with factions

Silver Wing

The Pika
IDK about best, all staffs are great
One of my favorites is HakunaMyFapa

But I remember one staff getting criticized a lot about a year ago for abusing powers ig (I aint telling the name)

Jocii

Ultimate Legendary Pika

Best staffs : Crni,Krekkers,Astrospeh(rip)
Worst staffs : zMqrcc,Alparo_,Outscale

ir_n

The Pika
IDK about best, all staffs are great
One of my favorites is HakunaMyFapa

But I remember one staff getting criticized a lot about a year ago for abusing powers ig (I aint telling the name)
lemme guess
moxxy or soloman?
or me? :eek:

_Nikki99

Staff Member
All staff are the best and deserve some more respect, cuz they don't deserve so much hate when they are providing us people an actually server to play on, yes its not the best but it's still playable and it's awesome! (I don't wanna give any hate to any of the staff members) They truly deserve respect (And I also do not wanna start any arguments either) I am not here for that, I am simply here to state that all the staff are amazing and the server is awesome! :D

_Nikki99

Staff Member
I also think it is not a wise decision to talk about staff publicly, as it can affect them, but ok you guys do u