Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Which is a larger server

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Which is larger jartex or pika
In terms of active player count and revenue?

OP
OP
KnuckleFist_

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Also which server was started earlier pika or jartex?

ItsNebulaX

That's a great question! Let's do some research...

Research completed. Here's what I concluded.

> Jartex Network's official Twitter account made their first tweet on October 5th of 2019.

> While Pika Network's official Twitter account made their first tweet on March 26th of 2020.

Now, this isn't to say that the Jartex Network is older - however, it may give us a good idea as to which server had more *commitment*, for lack of better words, at the time.

As far as the player count for the servers, at the time of writing this each server has:

Pika Network: 704
Jartex Network: 506

As far as revenue goes, I tend to see a lot more players with donor ranks on Pika rather than Jartex.

Revenue is also a tough thing to calculate as a player without insider information because you can obtain donor ranks through voting. That, minus server costs, website costs, and all other costs affiliated, it would be very difficult to determine profitability/revenue of each server.

OP
OP
KnuckleFist_

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
That's a great question! Let's do some research...

Research completed. Here's what I concluded.

> Jartex Network's official Twitter account made their first tweet on October 5th of 2019.

> While Pika Network's official Twitter account made their first tweet on March 26th of 2020.

Now, this isn't to say that the Jartex Network is older - however, it may give us a good idea as to which server had more *commitment*, for lack of better words, at the time.

As far as the player count for the servers, at the time of writing this each server has:

Pika Network: 704
Jartex Network: 506

As far as revenue goes, I tend to see a lot more players with donor ranks on Pika rather than Jartex.

Revenue is also a tough thing to calculate as a player without insider information because you can obtain donor ranks through voting. That, minus server costs, website costs, and all other costs affiliated, it would be very difficult to determine profitability/revenue of each server.
Dang thanks man
Also why are pika forums minimalistic and simple where as forums of jartex are overly detailed
Like they copied everything but created original forums?