Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

When i get the iron for vip rank?

Asphalt13

IGN
Asphalt13
Is the vip rank permanent which i get from that iron or limited?? Answer the question as I need the answer immediately.

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
Is the vip rank permanent which i get from that iron or limited?? Answer the question as I need the answer immediately.
It will be permanent, but I am giving you tips that you should remember.
NEVER GET ELITE.
Its just VIP with more cosmetics really. It has some more features but they are too minor (eg coin multiplier, 2 votes in skywars, skywars kit etc).
The more cosmetics are the best ones in the game but we dont talk about that

OP
OP
Asphalt13

Asphalt13

IGN
Asphalt13
Thanks for all this stuff. I got confused when i got 1000 iron now i can buy vip rank and thanks for the tip @FlexingBot. Lots of Love <3

OP
OP
Asphalt13

Asphalt13

IGN
Asphalt13
One more thing. If i have vip from the votes will it be still permanent if i get it from the 1000 iron after the vip from vote crate gets expired??

prober90

Great Reporter
IGN
prober90
One more thing. If i have vip from the votes will it be still permanent if i get it from the 1000 iron after the vip from vote crate gets expired??
any rank bought from the store or /goldshop is permanent

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
Yes, it will be permenant, also dont get elite after voting 200 times, i got it yesterday and im regretting it so hard, sure, u get the best victory dance (dragon rider) and the best kill message (stats), but players really like sniping and cross teaming against players in a party or if they have a high rank... i lost a pretty high winstreak yesterday after i got elite cuz all 3 teams teamed up against me and my party

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
Yes, it will be permenant, also dont get elite after voting 200 times, i got it yesterday and im regretting it so hard, sure, u get the best victory dance (dragon rider) and the best kill message (stats), but players really like sniping and cross teaming against players in a party or if they have a high rank... i lost a pretty high winstreak yesterday after i got elite cuz all 3 teams teamed up against me and my party
That's what I said, I just don't like elite all that much.
It just give more cosmetics and sure they are good, but they are not worth the targeting and sniping