Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What's your New Year resolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemmony Yellow

Pika Lover
2016 is coming to an end finally. It was a great year and I'm excited for the next. Since Christmas is over, it's time to start thinking about New Years. What's your New Years resolution?

Skenk

Pika Member
Great year? Like seriously before it ended it took bloody Carrie Fisher from us.

Anyway my resolution is to become a better staff member, better programmer and better streamer .. thats all.

Hi1307

Banned
3840 x 2160 @ 144Hz

jk

Better staff, more stable server, more gamemodes.

IRL no more recession, better economy

MrBas666

Veteran
Like seriously whats up with the ungrateful people here, these staff work their asses of you guys to create a fun experience on pika-network yet all you seem to do is complain on how bad they do their job. I literally dont understand it.

kaylee

Veteran
My new years resolution is to solve some of my personal problems, hopefully.
And I'd love it if our player base grows, and that the majority of you would stop hating on staff and the server : )

~ Logically ~

Banned
In all honesty, Pika Staff could be worse. I mean, take a look at Badlion. They just sit in TS praising UHC Players

AntiFaker

Epic Pika
Like just have all my friends in the server. Especially the staffs too. :)

Hi1307

Banned
Like seriously whats up with the ungrateful people here, these staff work their asses of you guys to create a fun experience on pika-network yet all you seem to do is complain on how bad they do their job. I literally dont understand it.

I want to help, but all you people keep denying me. Stop complaining if don't even want any more staff.

I know i am a dick for saying this, and I am denied for being a dick like now. Stop bashing me k?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.