Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

what is this new 'staff' on bruh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

thudding

bruh I was literally in a game of factions, fell off a raid all the way to the floor, and literally said "Shit" and got a 24 hour mute...

Honestly what kind of staffing is that lmfao.... Ok, I said a BaD wOrD, but I dont even get a WARNING? just a straight up 24 hour mute...

I'd understand like a 3 hour mute for something like that, but it isnt like i was cussing anybody out or ruining the gaming experience... seriously........................

"LordMartix" is the one that muted me... not tryinna get him in trouble or anything, but 24 hour mute for 1 word, and NEVER even got a warning? Goofy....

but now that I know better, ill watch my mouth... but if all these new people join your server, not knowing the word "shit" is a 24 hour mute, you finna be muting alot of people im jus sayin......

lordmatix3

Epic Pika
bruh I was literally in a game of factions, fell off a raid all the way to the floor, and literally said "Shit" and got a 24 hour mute...

Honestly what kind of staffing is that lmfao.... Ok, I said a BaD wOrD, but I dont even get a WARNING? just a straight up 24 hour mute...

I'd understand like a 3 hour mute for something like that, but it isnt like i was cussing anybody out or ruining the gaming experience... seriously........................

"LordMartix" is the one that muted me... not tryinna get him in trouble or anything, but 24 hour mute for 1 word, and NEVER even got a warning? Goofy....

but now that I know better, ill watch my mouth... but if all these new people join your server, not knowing the word "shit" is a 24 hour mute, you finna be muting alot of people im jus sayin......
You had a 2nd offense to a curse word. I will look into it to make sure I did not make a mistake. I'm simply abiding the rules. I apologize for any negative feelings this may cause you.
Also, you may report me in Player Reports if you feel I am misusing my powers.

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Any kind of word that is associated with swearing gets you punished, your first offence is always a warning so it's not lordmatix's fault you overlooked it and are now asking why didn't you get warned. If you feel a staff member is abusing he's powers you can report him/her directly to an admin on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.