Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What is everyone's thoughts on the new gamemode?

iFlyYT

Pika Member
And what is your favourite feature? I personally like the custom textures the most.

iDroom

And what is your favourite feature? I personally like the custom textures the most.
Just tried out the gamemode. Already invested into it. I love the Tutorial thing at the start when you first join! That's a new thing I've never seen before. I agree, I like the textures/font too, its something new in Pika. I like the mix between somewhat Prison and SkyPvP. It's a great twist!1717877575867.png

OP
OP
iFlyYT

iFlyYT

Pika Member
I havent joined yet but that actually looks qauite nice, im tempted to try it out

A pretty fun gamemode but it doesnt have such an aura to pull players to spend hours over hours playing it. maybe adding levels like in opsb can give islands a purpose. and making allies between islands could be a pretty good thing too

iDroom

A pretty fun gamemode but it doesnt have such an aura to pull players to spend hours over hours playing it. maybe adding levels like in opsb can give islands a purpose. and making allies between islands could be a pretty good thing too
I agree, however it is a pulling gamemode, but it could do with having something like levels/quests/bounties

ItzNikPro

While I was playing Skymine, my armour and tools got damaged and very little durability was left. So, to repair them all I typed /repairer but it asked for Redstone for the repair price after getting the amount of redstone, when I tried to repair my item it showed I don't have the required repairing price i.e. redstone but I had it in my inventry. I tried the same thing on the repairer NPC at spawn but the same thing happened. Then I asked people in the chat about the same thing, they said that it is a high. So kindly fix this bug as soon as possible so that we can repair our items.

CqmeronO

Epic Pika
I'm a massive fan of it. I love the late-game grind however there are some annoying bugs like Ores 2 gkit not working and repairer not working. There are some possible additions to the game like /compress to compress all ores at once for Grand+ rank and something to keep you grinding as there is nothing to do once you get the best gear apart from help friends
Imo it's a very good gamemode for now