Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why Is Everyone Teleporting On Practice :-:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabeMarcel

Whenever I Play Practice I always lag and other people lag I was wondering If It was the "TPS/TICKS PER SECOND" of the server since that really matters and I do know It's not me lagging since i get over 200fps and 30ms while playing on practice but i still go against people who teleport :-: so I wonder If It's the "TPS/TICKS PER SECOND" So I tried something In the lobby of practice and It's when I stand still and don't move and when I done that everyone In the lobby wasn't lagging but when I started to walk around everyone just froze and teleported so Im taking a guess to see If It's me or It's the servers "TPS/TICKS PER SECOND". So I just done the experiment there and It turned out to be when I walk It doesn't lag :-: but It still does teleport people so Im guessing It's the servers "TPS/TICKS PER SECOND" so If anyone could see If Its me or the servers "TPS/TICKS PER SECOND" by doing this experiment. -Thanks

Btw I Know This Is Useless So Don't Put It In The Comment's Just Don't Look At This Thread If You Think It's Useless Other People Might Think Different Aswell As This Is Just An Experiment To Test Out Something So Please Don't Take It Like It's Something Else.

JennySensei

Veteran
There's a time that the server is not lagging and there's a time that's more on lagging, We can't blame the server since were in cracked, I understand that it is annoying but our developers/Yoeri are really working hard to fix the lag issues so, patient is a must, Pika will become better than the better soon!

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Try to get a VPN service to Netherlands or Europe, I recommend Tunnel Bear

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Like I told you before, it's also that on pika, when someone has OP ping, higher than you he's usually teleporting. That means that if you for example have 60 ms and your enemy has 20 ms he will teleport for you. That usually only happens when he has an OP ping compared to you. But, if two players have about the same ping, about 100-200 then it's alright and smooth for them with a few lagspikes happening because of the 'pikalag' which is totally inconsistent. Of course the TPS has to do with this but I don't really know much about the tps of pika so yeah.

Davidva

Veteran
It seems like you are totaly with connection. Lots of practice players have high ping with cause high lagg and teleportation all over the map. Don`t think it is the server itself.

OP
OP
BabeMarcel

BabeMarcel

It seems like you are totaly with connection. Lots of practice players have high ping with cause high lagg and teleportation all over the map. Don`t think it is the server itself.
( Btw Im DerpFiskarJr.) And Im Pretty Sure It's Me Or My Client I Was Using To Boost My Fps Like CheatBreaker :D And When I Used A Forge It Stopped A Little :-:

Status
Not open for further replies.