Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What client should i use...

RYU_Kami

IGN
RYU_Kami
Pls recommend me a client for a potato pc with 32bit os...
On Tlauncher with optifine i get 50-60 FPS...
Whenever i try using forge with mods i lag a lot.

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
Pixel client, labymod, batmod, CM client these are recommend for 1.8 combat.

and for 1.8+ combat use Sodium mod with Fabric or the new Vulkan renderer with Fabric. If you think you will be downloading these mods then download some optional mods like.
1. Logical zoom mod (typical optifine "c" zoom)
2. CIT mod (custom item models it is included in optifine)
3. CEM mod (custom entity models it is included in optifine)
4. Dynamic lights mod (dynamic block and item lights)
5. IRIS (to use shaders)

And I am telling you individual clients like Lunar, Badlion not going to improve your performance at all.

OP
OP
R

RYU_Kami

IGN
RYU_Kami
Pixel client, labymod, batmod, CM client these are recommend for 1.8 combat.

and for 1.8+ combat use Sodium mod with Fabric or the new Vulkan renderer with Fabric. If you think you will be downloading these mods then download some optional mods like.
1. Logical zoom mod (typical optifine "c" zoom)
2. CIT mod (custom item models it is included in optifine)
3. CEM mod (custom entity models it is included in optifine)
4. Dynamic lights mod (dynamic block and item lights)
5. IRIS (to use shaders)

And I am telling you individual clients like Lunar, Badlion not going to improve your performance at all.
Thanks, i'll definitely try them.

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
IGN
ItsSanuk
I recommend trying out CM Client , Lunar Cracked , Salwyrr Client

These clients are come of the S tier Clients for cracked users

They have all the mods you need for bedwars and specially fps boost.

OP
OP
R

RYU_Kami

IGN
RYU_Kami
I recommend trying out CM Client , Lunar Cracked , Salwyrr Client

These clients are come of the S tier Clients for cracked users

They have all the mods you need for bedwars and specially fps boost.
Thanks but Salwyrr Client is not available for 32bit OS and i tried lunar already, it does not give me good fps and about CM client it was too laggy for some reason.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello RYU_Kami, and everyone!

If you are a "cracked" or "offline" player, I recommend the following clients:
I do recommend this client as it offers a lot of different mods and is polished (apart from the cloud client). Then they have good compatibility and offer a wide variety of OS systems.

Then, if you have bought Minecraft and you are "online," I recommend the following clients:
Also, I recommend adding your own mods with Bat Mod or Laby Mod, as some of the mods that you need are not present in the clients or simply do not work properly.

I strongly recommend these clients, as they are thoroughly maintained and have support channels designated for them. They are also clean and simplistic clients, which helps you improve your frame rate. Also, I recommend you use TL Legacy (called Legacy Launcher since 6/2/2023) instead of TLauncher, as it is a virus.

PROOF --->
TheMisterEpic (
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBTH9n6lz9o

If you want to use a launcher to put your own mods, I recommend you use Sky Client, as it can give you a lot of mods and texture packs and is fully customizable.
Further, you could use performance mods like sodium and lithium for more compatibility between versions, or you could use Optifine. This mod could be used for a Forge or Quilt. Then a performance-improving mod for Fabric (you need a Fabric API for some mods) could be Fabulously Optimizer, as it is made specifically for Fabric.

PD: Bat Mod and Laby Mod could be used as well as "cracked" or "offline" players.

CHANNELOG --->
UPDATE | LabyMod 4 is only for premium users.
UPDATE | Tl Legacy is no longer available for download as Mojang has complained about it as of November 23, 2023.
UPDATE | (07/01/2024): There is a workaround regarding Salwyrr Client, as now there is a way of adding a "cracked"/"offline" account into the launcher by modifying (in this case adding) one line of code.
UPDATE | (08/01/2024): I added video tutorials on how to install mods and each of the other clients.

Salwyrr Client: adding a cracked account Tutorial --->
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aOUsIxdGkk
(I did not test personally.)

Client Video Tutorials --->
  • Soar Client Video Tutorial | HERE
  • Cloud Client Video Turorial | HERE
  • Tecknix Client Video Tutorial | HERE
  • CM Client Video Tutorial | HERE
  • TL Legacy Video Tutorial | HERE
  • Bat Mod Video Tutorial | HERE
  • LabyMod 3 Video Tutorial | HERE
  • LabyMod 4 Video Tutorial | HERE
  • Lunar Client Video Tutorial | ----
  • BadLion Client Video Tutorial | HERE
  • Feather Client Video Tutorial | HERE
  • Salwyrr Client Video Tutorial | HERE
  • Offcial Minecraft Client Video Tutorial | HERE
  • Sky Client Video Tutorial | HERE
Other Dowload Video Tutorials --->

Last edited:

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
Hello RYU_Kami,

If you are a cracked player I recommend the following clients:
I do recommend this clients aas they offer alot of different mods and they are polished (apart from cloud client). Then they have a good compatibility and offer for a wide viarity of os systems.

Then if you have bought Minecraft i recommend the following clients:
I strongly recommend this clients as they are throughly matained and have support channels decicated for them, also they are clean and simplistic clients which help you to improve your frame rate. Also I recommend you to use TL Legacy insted of TLauncher as it is a virus.

If you want to use a launcher to put you own mods I recommend you to use Sky Client as it can give you alot of mods + texture packs and it is fully custumisable.
Futhermore you could use performance mods like Sodium and Lithium for more compatibiolity between versions or you could use Optifine. This mods could be used Forge or Quilt. Then a performance imnproving mod for Fabric could be Fabulously Optimizer as it is made specificaly for Fabric.
Laby mod and bat mod both are mod pack and we doesn't need online account to play in it.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Laby mod and bat mod both are mod pack and we doesn't need online account to play in it.
Hello Otherside, @Otherside

I do know that they are a mod pack, but when you try and use LabyMod with a "cracked" or "offline" account and join a cracked server, a message pops up saying that they have detected a cracked login and straight away kicks you from the server. This was before, but right now it does let you join with a "cracked" Minecraft account, so that is why I did not know where to put it. I apologize for the confusion that it caused.

Last edited:

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
IGN
ItsSanuk
Thanks but Salwyrr Client is not available for 32bit OS and i tried lunar already, it does not give me good fps and about CM client it was too laggy for some reason.
Hello RYU_Kami,

If you are a "cracked" or "offline" player I recommend the following clients:
I do recommend this clients aas they offer alot of different mods and they are polished (apart from cloud client). Then they have a good compatibility and offer for a wide viarity of os systems.

Then if you have bought Minecraft and you are a "online" i recommend the following clients:
Also, I recommend adding your own mods with Bat Mod or Laby Mod, as some of the mods that you need are not present in the clients or simply do not work properly.

I strongly recommend these clients as they are thoroughly maintained and have support channels designated for them. They are also clean and simplistic clients, which help you improve your frame rate. Also, I recommend you use TL Legacy (called since 6/2/2023 Legacy Launcher) instead of TLauncher, as it is a virus.

If you want to use a launcher to put your own mods, I recommend you use Sky Client, as it can give you a lot of mods and texture packs and is fully customizable.
Further, you could use performance mods like sodium and lithium for more compatibility between versions, or you could use Optifine. This mod could be used for Forge or Quilt. Then a performance-improving mod for Fabric could be Fabulously Optimizer, as it is made specifically for Fabric.

PD: Bat Mod and Laby Mod could be used aswell as a "cracked" or "offline" player
And Also BatMod gives a good hit reg so sometimes you might get false ban like me.

Hazamx

Banned
IGN
Hazamx
Pls recommend me a client for a potato pc with 32bit os...
On Tlauncher with optifine i get 50-60 FPS...
Whenever i try using forge with mods i lag a lot.
Download lunar client qt

meek_mills

Epic Pika
IGN
meek_mills
Download lunar client qt
Um Lunar QT is a Good Client... more like Cracked Lunar to play with Extra addons(like Cracked accs, no hit delay)
but sadly the Lunar QT is Now Closed and they wont be updating it..

and if you want to use the client now it wont work unless you change some Lunar Version file names to some specific names...