Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What Should i build !

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteHD

Pika Member
Hai there !

my name is MrEliteHD or better known as EliteSniperRc ingame i need idea on what should i build on my plot currently im working on a Huge dock with a cruise shop but im still waiting so that i can vote again and get world edit.i need world edit to edit out some terrain to make the water and some other secret stuff.some idea on what to build for the meanwhile i wait for world edit will be great !

PS:if you have tips on ship or dock i will like to hear them !

PSS:hye there sorry to make you read this long and stupid tread but can i ask you a favour by rating my park on creative that will be AMAZING ! you can come to my park by doing /p h EliteSniperRc or /wwarp EliteSniperRc
i suggest you do /wwarp EliteSniperRc it will safe you some time.well bye now cya on my next tread or stuff !

more random extra:if you guys want to give me more idea i will make my first plot as a Idea Plot where i take all you guys suggestion and build them and put your name on the idea/tips/build you gave me on that plot. i will try my best to build i wont guarantee i will build it with extreme detail(please stick with some theme) {WARNING:THIS DOESN'T MEAN THAT PLOT GONNA BE PUBLIC WHERE I ADD RANDOM PLAYER PLEASE NOTE THIS AND I WILL MAKE A DIFFERENT THREAD ABOUT THIS PLOT !!!!!}

Last edited:
Maybe have vines as moss on the side of the boat! Darker blocks to make it old maybe?

OP
OP
EliteHD

EliteHD

Pika Member
Maybe have vines as moss on the side of the boat! Darker blocks to make it old maybe?
Thank you for this tips my friend i will make sure to add this to my build plus i will name the abandon boat your name kind sir ! thank you again for the tips my friend

OP
OP
EliteHD

EliteHD

Pika Member
lmao i already made this thread
Thank you for this comment i saw you thread and i like it ! but i need idea and some tips for my dock that im working thanks again for this comment !

OP
OP
EliteHD

EliteHD

Pika Member
maybe you should build Statue of Liberty :3
thanks for you comment...i will try to make the Statue of Liberty but it will be sure to be a challenge.i never have make any statue before so this is my first time..would you like this build to be on the Idea Plot as a center piece to some weird metro city thing

youssef123

Build a Statue of yourself putting a STAR on a Christmas Tree ! :D That would be cool :p

OP
OP
EliteHD

EliteHD

Pika Member
Build a Statue of yourself putting a STAR on a Christmas Tree ! :D That would be cool :p
thank you for the comment!

good idea but i dont really like build statue plus if i making a statue of my skin it will be steve so yeah:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.