Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What are solutions?

Silver Wing

The Pika
They reward u solution if u make a help thread and gets like on it
Example
Screenshot_25.png

Snowyy

Banned
When they solve your payment ticket or anything like that, theres a small circle with a tick on it, if you click that you mark their reply as a solution to your problem and they gain 1 solution point.

Silver Wing

The Pika
nop

its about help&support threads
when you make a thread there you can mark their replies as solutions
ok me dumb ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
wait a min, but how do u have it? :unsure:

JustToGoody

The Pika
mine lol
also snowy's
bruh
bruhurb
bruhurbruh
is it hard to get a Solution? ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
is it hard to get a Solution? ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
wdym ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
i mean is it hard to get a Solution like you got 7 right now
idk how I got them 👀 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

JustToGoody

The Pika
idk how I got them 👀 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
how can you forget .... ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Simple question ,what are solutions?
Solutions are obtained by responding to Help & Support, Payment Related or Password Reset Requests threads and having someone (or yourself) mark them as solutions by clicking on the checkmark next to the reply.

JustToGoody

The Pika
Solutions are obtained by responding to Help & Support, Payment Related or Password Reset Requests threads and having someone (or yourself) mark them as solutions by clicking on the checkmark next to the reply.
thanks for the info ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

JustToGoody

The Pika
btw do i have to make them or I can Check others Payment Related or Password reset?

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
btw do i have to make them or I can Check others Payment Related or Password reset?
You can't see other people's Help & Support, Password Reset Requests or Payment Related threads so you have to make them. However, I wouldn't recommend doing so just for the sole purpose of getting solutions since you would be just posting unnecessary threads. If you have a concern of that kind, there is no point in marking your reply as a solution since you submitted the concern and you need someone to solve it, not yourself.

JustToGoody

The Pika
You can't see other people's Help & Support, Password Reset Requests or Payment Related threads so you have to make them. However, I wouldn't recommend doing so just for the sole purpose of getting solutions since you would be just posting unnecessary threads. If you have a concern of that kind, there is no point in marking your reply as a solution since you submitted the concern and you need someone to solve it, not yourself.
alright thanks again ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ